… ELMO???
E L M O MEANS N O

3 Likes

… maybe its a shadow…?
Just a guess if thise are allowed

2 Likes

Idek

2 Likes

Welp… I have to remind myself that Dreamseeker is a better person than me- a better person who would not try to light elmo on fire
Despite the high temption I have to do that

3 Likes

When it’s a game mechanics situation, Cali can help us, but how to have the characters react/interact with the world, it’s up to us.

2 Likes

I was kidding :joy:

1 Like

No problem. Will screenshot after work at home.

We’ll, sorta. You tried the handle with force. But there’s many other ways. For example, lock picking or investigating.

Why?

What is?

(Fearful)

Hehehe. You should know better than anyone, I help and hinder through the writing. All clues are in the posts.

2 Likes

Fire Elmo GIF

2 Likes

But that’s evil Elmo, not burning Elmo.

1 Like

… hes creepy
Ive heard way too many stories of elmo
Ive seen the memes

2 Likes

But… have you seen the actual show he’s from?

1 Like

Alrighty. Here’s the list for you. Though if you know of another you want, just mention it 'cause I don’t mind getting another.

1 Like

sesame street? It’s alright ig
still kinda creepy
then again… elmo on elmo street is kinda amazing

2 Likes

Only alright? This made me sad.
No.
YES! But Big Bird is better.

Just a standard perception check or are you wanting to look in a particular area?

2 Likes

I think specifically maybe at that “dead end” and also on the ground for any trip wires or loose stones. If that’s okay - if not just for a door for right now. He’s also staying stationary so not like moving around everywhere

2 Likes

Nah, it’s okay. I was just wanting to know if it was specific or not. (smirk) …anyway, wanna roll?

2 Likes

yep! ill go do that

2 Likes

Damn. That roll… I think we need a dice jail. HAHAHA

1 Like