D&D - Virtual Reality Video Game - sign-ups/chat

this is what I was thinking to be honest

2 Likes

What on Earth? I’ve never seen that happen before. HAHAHA

1 Like

Yeah, it’s what I’d do. HAHAHA. I’d totally have like silly things like a super tall person arrive inside the game and discover they’re like 2ft tall. HAHA

2 Likes

Yes yes I love that kind of thing.

2 Likes

Okay, @Cadborosa, assigning your stats. I’m assuming Charisma will take a 16 but as for the others?

2 Likes

Yeah
I’ll lay it out in order of left to right from DND beyond

Str: 11
Dex: 16
Con: 13
Int: 12
Wis: 11
Cha: 16

Also you should’ve seen one of my players they once got three 18s in their base stats- and I saw it live so I know it wasn’t even fake XD

1 Like

I was thinking that…
The other possibility is that i could have a player who creates the old character. Hmmm… if a new character had the same personality… okay ill be thinking about this.

1 Like

Wicked. Thanks.

OMG! That’s incredibly.
In one of groups I’m in, there’s a Kobold Rogue whose worst stat is Charisma. A 6 with a -2 modifier. HAHA

Oh, Beyond has now reminded me about the Ability Score Increases again. (wink)

1 Like

Umm… I’m really confused by this.

1 Like

Yeah +2 Cha
+1 Con

1 Like

Okay, done. (wink)

Now for background. I have a decent list of backgrounds (about 29). So I’m wondering if you had one in mind or wanna see them, or if I should roll to select three random ones for you to choose from?

I think I’d like to see all the options if that’s not a problem

1 Like

No worries at all, that’s why it’s an option. (wink)

1 Like

Knight Of The Order (Specifically they’d probably want to be part of the ‘Knights of the Unicorn’) sounds good if that works

1 Like

Yeah i can see why. Its just difficult to explain rn. Sorry lol

1 Like

Uh… okay… hopefully when you start creating it’ll be easier to understand.

1 Like

LOL. Romantic ideals as a blob. Interesting. Yeah, actually, I’m definitely cool with the knight being part of the unicorn order. Although, as your character is playing a video game (D&D) character, they won’t really know specifics (unless found out along the way), so I may just play with the locations and geography a bit. If that’s cool.

Anyway, getting into the background…

• A skill - Arcana, History, Nature, Religion
  • Choose a musical instrument or gaming set
  • Another language

Oh, and do you want to roll for characteristics?

1 Like

Yeah though the decision was also because Unicorns are Celestials so just the name alone would be a shoe-in to be picked even without specifics

Also I don't know why I'd roll for characteristics since the real life person is playing them, so probably not-

Ill pick Arcana

Dice Set

Celestial

1 Like

Ah, yup. Yeah, get it. I was just meaning places and locations, and also other members.

Yeah, I know. But remember you’ll be jumping into a pre-made character who may have previous history. So if one trait is “has crude sense of humour” then that could be how the character is recognised somewhere along the way and may give you advantage or disadvantage on some kind of check you do. Then the person has to figure out how to run with this characteristic, which would be funny if they were prudish.
Besides, you should know that even in actual D&D, these are just ways to get you started and it usually change when you start playing.

1 Like

Yeaah yeah
Uhm sure why not- sounds pretty funny though I do have a specific request I will stat in PMs rq

1 Like