Dark Snow and the legendary wolves RP - Sign Up (always open)

Sure

1 Like

Do you mind making first post?

Sure where do you want them to be?

2 Likes

Wherever works!

1 Like

I just saw this :joy::joy::joy: Yes

2 Likes

Submitted one of my humans! @Meekepeek

3 Likes

Okii, I’ll add her after I’m done eating

2 Likes

Anyone approachable for Nova?

2 Likes

I think Carter is, I can make Dan or Delia free as well
also, this is more something for the general chat :wink:

2 Likes

Either works, whoever’s easier. Okay, I’ll remember that for next time!

2 Likes

it’s about as easy for both I’m online now, but @Sophia1233 is pretty active as well.

2 Likes

How about Delia and Nova?
Yep, currently talking to her with Celine😊

1 Like

okii

1 Like

This sounds so interesting ! I’d love to join, though is it possible to get a summary so that I don’t accidentally butt in on other RPers’ plot and mess it up ? :yellow_heart: @Meekepeek

2 Likes

Yes of course! I’d love it if you join!!!

1 Like

Thank you ! That’s great ! I’ll make a human (male) since you mentioned that you needed more humans. I was interested in making him a little younger, about 11-13 in terms of age. Would that work ? I thought it might be fun/interesting to play out.

1 Like

It’s going to take a bit to write since I’m on my phone and at a sweet water beach.

1 Like

Yes of course, I recently added a 15 year old girl as well

2 Likes

Lucky you ! No worries, I just have a small errand to run and then I’ll work on the sign-up. Do let me know if I need to know anything else in particular ! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Yes I enjoy it while it lasts. Few more days of nice weather but tomorrow I have to work and the currents in the water of the real sea are really strong and 4 people drowned. So we weren’t allowed to go with my mom’s car.

Not really, just be sure to look at the fc because you need to add which city they live in (it doesn’t really matter that much but still, its a bit of a hassle if you need to do it while being halfway through your sign up.

2 Likes