Did you have a pet day at school?

As a kid, did you have a pet day at school?

I had lots of pets and everyone always told me about these pet days where I’d get to show my classmates one of my pets but we never had a pet day. I wonder what that’d have been like :thinking:

1 Like

no, never

DIdn’t even knew that type of day existed

1 Like

When I was in school, we never had a pet day, unfortunately. But I wish we did, because I could have brought in my cat.

There was this one school where I used to work that had a dog show every year. Students brought their dogs to school and paraded down the school soccer field with them. That was really nice, but since I’m more of a cat person than a dog person, I wish they had included cats as well.

1 Like

Yesssss
I loved those but could never bring my cat :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

So unfair!
Is it because the school didn’t let anyone bring cats, or your parents didn’t let you bring your cat?
Because if it’s the former, it’s not fair that they would call it ‘pet day’ and only allow dogs.

2 Likes

I never did. I never even knew this was a thing.

1 Like

Oh, no no, my pet was a street cat and he didn’t come early so I couldn’t take him!

2 Likes

Ohh, okay! I was about to seriously rant if the reason you couldn’t take him was because they excluded cats from Pet Day. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Nooo :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t know this was a thing… Nope

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity