Meow. :call_me_hand::sunglasses:

2 Likes

mAioU :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Yes, thankb you for acknowledging this. The Lonely Cult is the only cult I’m in and it will stay like that. Forever.

2 Likes

Still a cult :eyes:

2 Likes

According to Google I need a few people for it to be considered a cult. So its just me naming myself the Lonely Cult, there’s cult in the name, but I’m not actually in a cult as it’s just me.
Also, this isnt a cult. You guys aren’t worshipping anything. This is a club. And no, I will not be joining your club.

3 Likes

Yeah, but we do have practices seen as sinister, like murdering discobot’s family and destroying all its dices.

2 Likes

I’LL JOIN YOU

3 Likes

Have you completed any of these practices?
How do you intend on partaking in your practices if DiscoBot is a robot and he doesn’t have any family?
Also, how do you intend on stealing his dice?
@discobot do you have kids?
@discobot can I have your dice?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

You are just… the most useless robot I have ever seen.

2 Likes

So you’re in?

2 Likes

No
@idiot.exe have you ever considered that making this hate thread against Disco will only make him dislike you more? I mean, he might kill your new ranger. Or he’ll be really nice to Passie and we’ll have a full party kill.

2 Likes

Why don’t you get it? I have created and am the sole member in the Lonely Cult. We don’t accept new members, because I don’t want to accept new members. If there was more than one person in the lonely cult, that would make it ironic. And in trying to avoid irony.

2 Likes