Discussion: Best pet names

I dont know what are some good pet names but my dog replies to anythingggg.
His name is Teddy but he will respond to anything.
I call him:

• Fiona.
  • Nanny McPhee.
  • Tinker Bell.
  • John McClane.
  • Hitchcock.
  • Sleeping beauty.

He replies to them all :rofl:

5 Likes

Fluffy. Crazy. Blanco.

1 Like

Anything that has a special meaning to you :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

I really like movie character names for pet names. My favourites would have to be ‘Groot’, ‘Bolt’, ‘Dobby’, ‘Loki’ and ‘Thor’.

1 Like

Have you ever had someone call a pet your name?

• Yes!
  • No!
  • Maybe…I forgot.

0 voters

1 Like

Small Bump!

Any name that isn’t a human name in my opinion. Something like button, peanut, doodle. References to TV shows, IDK :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, my pups are Scooby Doo, Scrappy Doo, and Mickey Mouse. I love the Scooby shows except for that one abomination of a show they made. I love Disney so we named Mickey after Mickey Mouse plus he is a doxin who has features similar to a mouse. I tend to name my pets after Disney characters. Except Eo, he was my yorkie who passed away at 14 years of age. His original name was Oreo but I couldn’t pronounce Oreo since I was 3 years old when we got him. He never once answered to Oreo when we would see if he would react to the name. He just give you this look that said “That is not my name.” He was a snarky old man of a dog. Still love him even now.

What are the best pet names for you?

@Discussions

5 Likes

I — uh — Mouschi? :eyes:
My cats nickname. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

They really do have features similar to a mouse.

1 Like

Lol yes, they certainly do! I love the floppy ears too.

1 Like

Everything about them is just cute! My oldest dog is a miniature dachshund, then two of my others are dachshund mixes.

2 Likes

Nice! Mickey is mini as well! I find it funny that his ears are longer than his whole head. When shakes them it sounds like helicopter propellers.

2 Likes

Awww! That’s how it is when Bella (my mini dachshund) wags her tail when my dad talks to her. We say that if she could wag her tail any more she would be able to fly.

2 Likes

Lol I know right! It’s so adorable! He does this cute thing when he hears something he lifts one of his paws up and sticks his tail straight out.

2 Likes

Awww!!! So cute! I’m pretty sure Bella understands everything we say, She gives us looks where we are pretty certain what she’s thinking, or where we can tell she’s judging us. She also is the boss of the others. The youngest of my dogs (a dachshund mix) he will grab ahold of us and various things with his paws like he has hands.

2 Likes

Awww! That’s adorable! Mickey gets up on his back legs with his whole body straight up so that he can put his paws on your arm plus puts both paws around your hand if he is on his back. So adorable! Though we should probably get back on track with this thread.

1 Like

My dogs name is Bailey, my cats name is Simba (yes named after the Lion in Lion King), and my other cats name is Diego

i love de names for all of them heheh

Proper name for a cat in my opinion.

1 Like

:+1: i wish i had a picture but I dont take pics of him bc he dont like me

1 Like

Does anyone like giving pets human names?