Discussion: do you react differently depending on who wants to talk to you?

Relatable, lol.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

When my cousin from my dadā€™s side came to my house the other day, I instantly ignored her all evening. I guess someone had to give that ho a taste of her own medicine since she excluded me when her mumā€™s side of the family visited her and plus, I hate her because sheā€™s only studying Islam just to get dick. Yes, sheā€™s one of these ā€œnot like the other girlsā€ bishes.

3 Likes

Bump :cat::dog:

1 Like

Yuck! I canā€™t stand people like that.

2 Likes

Same girl same!

Sheā€™s so freaking annoying! I didnā€™t like how she was prying into my personal life.

1 Like

Hell yeah.

lol yes. Thereā€™s this person who really annoys me so whenever she comes up to me Iā€™m quite rude tbh. I canā€™t help it

I realized Iā€™m kinder to strangers irl, even the tone of my voice changes, and online, if my friends is sad Iā€™m more likely to comfort them vs a stranger whoā€™s going through the same. Eh, maybe itā€™s a little rude but I usually mind my own business

2 Likes

My voice goes higher if I donā€™t want to be talking to the person?

Anybody else?

1 Like

When it comes to talking to people that Iā€™m cool with, Iā€™m just calm and I donā€™t seem to tense as usual.

1 Like

Bump!

My voice changes depends on who i talk to.
For instance, my voice is lower and high piched when i talk to class, when i talk to my friends and family, my voice is regular, like strong and when i talk to other relatives, i have a lower voice.

1 Like

Yes :joy:
In real life, if I donā€™t want to talk to them Iā€™ll give 'em short, blunt answers and pray that theyā€™ll realize this conversation isnā€™t going anywhere :rofl::no_mouth:

Yes, it usually depends on how well I know the other person. There are very few persons that I dislike talking to or feel uncomfortable around but there are definitely people that I talk a lot more to than others and also enjoy talking to more.

There are also some persons Iā€™m very excited to talk to, they give me a lot of positive energy and I tend to reply as fast as I can. Then there are people that I enjoy talking to a lot but I donā€™t throw myself over the phone to talk to them. Not that Iā€™m ignoring them or anything, Iā€™m just not as hyped. Then there are the rare cases where dread replying to someoneā€¦ I donā€™t get annoyed though.

2 Likes

Of course it depends on the image of the person they had created before my eyes or mind. If someone I donā€™t like approaches me, Iā€™d just ignore them and in worse cases, if Iā€™m angry, they will see the super sarcastic version of me and I swear I pull their soul out of their mouth.

On the other hand, if someone i like approaches me, I behave normally around them. Even I curse my besties a lot. Not to insult them, but because I feel at ease around them

2 Likes

Of course! There are some people who just p!ss me off when they try texting me.

They know that we arenā€™t friends but they do it anyway :confused:

3 Likes

I know people that I just ignore when they call me and then text them a bad excuse why I didnā€™t pick up the phoneā€¦ :sweat_smile: There are also I few where I pick up right away when they call me :joy: It just really depends on the person for me so I react differently depending on the person trying to reach me

2 Likes

Yeah, for sure. When like someone upsets me Iā€™m pretty close with I react differently when itā€™s someone I barely know. And there is also a difference between whatā€™s my relationship with that person, are they family, a friend, someone I know through uni or I know online. That all has an impact, as well as just in general previous conversations and specifically possible struggles we had. If I know I would hurt someone by dealing with something a certain way I will try to adapt and not make them uncomfortable again for example. So many things have an influence on that tbh

1 Like

Added tags: discussion, opinion!

And yeah, I definitely do that! Yeah I address my teachers differently than my family, and say different things around aquaintances than friends.

1 Like