Diverse Cast Thread

^This

3 Likes

And if they’re colored contacts, then it’s fine. Otherwise, we don’t have any members with eye colors like that.

1 Like

Except that it is rare, it is okay if I chose for the character purple eyes, isn’t it? I mean, after all, you Muslims don’t have any specific looks. :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Yeah but it’s very rare. And you can even search up members of our Nation. None and I can’t stress this enough, none of us have violet eyes. Unless they’re Albino but we don’t really have much Albinos to begin with.

3 Likes

Well, even though that the character is Afro American, her great grandfather was albino (Don’t know if the character is considered as an Afro America :sweat:)

3 Likes

I guess that’s fine?

1 Like

I guess yes (?)

2 Likes

I’ll just send this: https://sites.psu.edu/siowfa15/2015/10/12/scientists-say-we-cannot-be-born-with-purple-eyes-but-why-some-people-do/

2 Likes

Thanks for that, but why did you send it to me?

2 Likes

To explain the eye color thing.

2 Likes

Actually, I knew that some scientist said that we can’t be born with purple eyes (and the whole eye color thing, in general). :sweat_smile: But, on the other hand, I saw someone who had eyes whose color seemed to be purple. It looked real

3 Likes

Just forget it at this point. Keep it on them if you want.

2 Likes

It’s because it’s not actually purple. They just look purple because of the way the light hits them

3 Likes

Like Elizabeth Taylor.

4 Likes

My friend was looking at my eyes one day and she just gasped and was like: Damn your eyes are purple.

It lasted like that for a minute apparently. Before I blinked and my eyes looked black again.

The shifted to brown in another light.

The light plays with my blind eyes.

3 Likes

Kinda weird how I stole this story concept from a Mattel TV show. :upside_down_face: Guess I’m a pLAgRRIzER.

3 Likes

Is Saleema your real name?:thinking: (you don’t have to answer it.)
By the way, your cast looks interesting :blush:

2 Likes

Seems like a cool story.

I like the peeps.

3 Likes

That is beautiful!

2 Likes

Hehe. I don’t really like using my actual name sometimes. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes