Do not talk to cops- I need a lawyer awareness

This, I know about evil and I am not going to trust people too soon. But because of my beliefs I might be kind to those who don’t deserve it (sometimes)

You know what they say, if one is infected then everyone else would be infected.

I know people who don’t want to socialize not because they are social awkward or whatever but because they generally belief all humans except/even them are bad and that is a toxic mindset.

1 Like

Then you have me:
No human is born evil. Just made evil.

1 Like

I believe this too!

Humans are not born evil, born they could be turn/transformed into evil.

1 Like

To bad nice and kind people need to get used to being used. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

It’s very sad how people like betraying the trust of those innocents, because of the bitterness that had filled their hearts.

1 Like

But then again, not everyone even knows they are using you, so you can’t fully blame them either.

(also, I feel like we’re getting close to getting iff topic, but I’m not fully sure)

1 Like

I mean we are talking about wickedness so it isn’t off topic that much.

1 Like

(Which is why I’m just saying I’m not fully sure but let’s keep it in mind :wink:)

1 Like

:leaves: Added some tags :leaves:

Thank you for this thread! Honestly this was something I was wondering about, while I understand the process of getting arrested is different per country, but I feel like this is prolly pretty universal lol.
Basically I’m aware I could get arrested unfairly bc of my disability, so this is very helpful thenk you :heart:

1 Like

By OP request