Do you think people rely too much on computers?

I think they do and they don’t. Computers are used for literally everything these days but people are also smart enough to know they should have copies and back up any information they have to more than one place. I also still rush to physically write things down so I don’t forget them. However, I do use my phone and my laptop for alot of things so without those I do not think I would function the same.

3 Likes

I feel maybe if there were restrictions or it was someone younger, yes.
But for someone older I feel they wouldn’t be on their computers as much!

1 Like

Some people (not all) who grew up with internet, feel the need to be on it most of the time.
Like me, because I’m afraid i’d miss something!

1 Like

I think my biggest issue is just not backing up some things off of computers, which can make it really hard for me to do stuff without them when they go down

but also computers are rad so

I think it depends a lot on what people we’re talking about. I know some who don’t rely on computers at all but also a few who rely on computers too much. I guess, on average, people don’t rely too much on computers.

@Discussions what do you think?

3 Likes

I know I do, at least on mine. Then again, I don’t really, I’m just always on here. But other than that, no, not really.

1 Like

I feel like this could only really be discovered if we suddenly lost the ability to use all computers, we’d be set back by a lot. It’d be great to have a large scale back up plan.

Closed due to inactivity