Do you think your zodiac sign matches your personality?

Not at all, a lot of people have told me I don’t act like a leo :star_struck: but online ig it matches

3 Likes

We also gave a zodiac quiz on the website that you can take for yourself too. (wink)

3 Likes

My moon sign does but my sun sign not so much-

3 Likes

yeah :star_struck:
I’m very taurus

6 Likes

Nahhh, not really :star_struck:

3 Likes

OMG ANOTHER TAUREAN YEYSYEYS HI
I mena some of the traits do match my personality but like NOT EVERY THINGG LIKE I DONT FELE LIKE IM STUBBORN-

3 Likes

YEAH HIHIHIII
PREEE MUCH all the the traits match me lmaooo like I’m vv stubborn :star_struck: and I love food and I’m lazy too yet hadworking

You should check your moon sign then you might find more similarities there!

2 Likes

YEAHHH I FORGOT MY TIME OF BIRTH is that whats needed to find out moon sign i- I’LL HAVE TO ASK MY PARENTS AGAINSNSJDJ

2 Likes

UH
NO I DONT THINK TIME OF BIRTH MATTERS AS MUCH FOR MOON SIGN (I KNOW IT DOES FOR RISING THO)

2 Likes

OHH I THOUGHT IT DID-
IDEK I-
YEAH I’LL FIND OUT MY MOON SIGN SOON SM

2 Likes

OKOK

back topic
for me my whole birth chart is pretty me I think

my moon is libra tho and I’m supposed to be social but um that skipped over me :grinning:
on the snap thing it says “And when you’re truly passionate about and dedicated to a single person or cause, you’re extremely loyal” tho and that it pretty accurate

my rising is a leo (the birth time isn’t confident tho so not sure how accurate it isss) but it says I can become withdrawn if I don’t feel like my feelings are being matched which is fair yes

2 Likes

my mercury in taurus and “You dislike feeling forced or pressured to respond to things and instead prefer to work on your own timeline” AND YEAH OMG LMAO sorry to everyone I leave on delievered

5 Likes

HA HA HA HA
yes on way too many levels

2 Likes

I have no clue.

2 Likes

yes, it’s very scary

2 Likes

I’m an Aires.

2 Likes

Ooh noiceee so do you think your personality matches with your sign? :eyes:

2 Likes

Uuuuhhhh…Im normally pretty calm, so no.

2 Likes

Cool cool sm :author_stareyes:

1 Like

No, not until you calculate and look closely at my behaviour in different situations and my entire birth chart lmao
I’m not ruled by my star sign, but by everything else hahaha

2 Likes