Do you wash your legs when showering or however you call it?

Highly

2 Likes

Extremely concerned. It’s disgusting.

2 Likes

I just assumed that everyone did this… :confounded::rainbow::sunny:

Bump!:sparkles:

Added tags: Discussion, opinion.

I wash my legs but don’t shave them. I don’t like feeling all the rough little hairs… just no.

1 Like

Bump! :cloud::yellow_heart:
Of course…? Some people don’t? :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t know that people didn’t, but I do wash my legs lol

1 Like

imagine not washing your legs the hecq

2 Likes

Of course, I wash my legs in the shower. Twice, in fact. Before and after I shave them, and boy, does the water feel/look better running down smooth legs. HEHEHE

6 Likes

:eyes:

Imagery

3 Likes

I cut my legs shaving every time so it just stings :joy: but yeah the water feels great in the places that aren’t cut!

2 Likes

gasp Someone who also does this!! Oh yeah the water running down smooth legs is the besttt feeling ever

owwwww

3 Likes

One day I’ll learn how to not shave like a maniac

3 Likes

Eek! Delete… Delete!

Whaaat? Every time? But, but, but how? Awwww, poor baby!

It totally is!

3 Likes

Wait people don’t wash their legs? I’m sorry what?

I wash my leg twice in the shower and if I feel like treating my self, I’ll run a bath, pour some essentials oil, add a ton load of bubbles, play some sleep music, change the bulb brightness and hue and soak my self in. Maybe even throw in one of my special face mask that cost too much money. From there I read or fall asleep.

If you don’t wash your legs or other parts of your body, then we need to pray for you.

3 Likes

I can just imagine the harsh shaving cringes silently, but aww poor thing :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m bad at angles :sob:

3 Likes

Oof I promise it’s not too much of a blood bath! :joy:

2 Likes

Oh gosh :pleading_face:, hope ur uhm… vicious shaving doesnt hurt as bad soon :joy:

2 Likes

you fall asleep in the bathtub? :joy:

2 Likes