Does Anyone Remember When I Used to Get Involved in Drama?

runs, anime style

@anon68003072 has the power of sadness and fire

4 Likes

LOL MY PHONE CHANGED RADNESS TO SADNESS

8 Likes

I wish had a power.

I mean, it’s not wrong :joy:

4 Likes

I’m laughing too hard!

1 Like

You know those times where you’re laughing so hard that no sound comes out and you’re just wheezing?

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Tbh it seems like some people just look for things to complain about

3 Likes

I don’t get the whole “abuse of power” argument for a lot of these accusations, and also I am very confident that if a staff member actually does abuse their power, the higher ups will deal with it appropriately

I’m not on the staff team however and I have never heard of any incident of this happening so I don’t know the definition of “abuse of power” and stuff like that

2 Likes

I’ve put in so many precautions to make sure no one abuses their power because it messed me up on the Episode Forums

3 Likes

Good Shannii. pats

Well.

Somebody’s spilling some good Lipton today

I remember when people used to see me replying on the Episode Forums and people would actually be like “lol this is going to get interesting”. I miss being the diversity police xD

7 Likes

Now I just kinda stay out of it so that I don’t make people hate the Forums. I think I should make a thread where I’m allowed to argue with people. Comment at your own discretion kinda thing

4 Likes

I never knew this :flushed:

I wasn’t here when you got into drama, but I’m sure it was interesting :grin:

Maybe you’re just an awesome Forum God. At least we don’t get silenced or banned for saying hello like on EF. Sometimes a little flag here and there isn’t a bad thing, it keeps everyone in check.

I have a habit of going off topic :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You’re a sweetheart! I’m glad you feel that way! :smiley: I dunno, I feel like arguing wasn’t necessary anymore when I came off the Episode Forums. Maybe it was because I stopped being around toxic people. Maybe it was the toxic environment :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

EF was definitely full of drama, I’m not the kind of person that likes to argue i would rather just leave it on read to be honest :joy:

ShanniiWrites forums is a really nice drama free place, you should be proud of what you have done on here :grin:

EF wasn’t all bad though, it was actually a really nice place, its just so quiet on there now. I do miss my forums family though :pensive:

Edit: I also think its awesome how the Mods give you the heads up when you’re going off topic :grin:

1 Like