Dreams and Nightmares by RainbowCat

Heyy! Some of you might already know that I’ve started writing longer stories again after spending some time just writing short stories. Well, some time ago I decided to put my story on Tapas and today the first chapter of my novel was published :partying_face: Maybe some of you want to check it out, I’ll put the details down below. This thread is primarily for promoting my story (which I’m normally not the best at :sweat_smile:) but also for you to ask me questions about the story or the characters :smiley_cat:

Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Description: Scarlet is caught between her brightest dreams and her darkest nightmares. Will her dreams ever come true or is she stuck with her nightmares forever? What can Jason, Oren and Lola change about that situation and how will it influence their own lives? Will Scarlet’s life ever change from a nightmare to a dream?
Genre: Romance/Drama
Link: Click here!

Cover:

14 Likes

Ohhh, I definitely will be reading this, you are an amazing writer so I can’t wait!

4 Likes

Thanks! :see_no_evil: I guess I had some practice with the interactive story event :smile_cat:

4 Likes

I just published Chapter 2! :see_no_evil: I hope you all enjoy it.

3 Likes

It looks really interesting! I wanna know what happens :pleading_face:

2 Likes

so do I
no, of course I already have the whole story planned out and know exactly what will happen not :joy:
But I’m glad you enjoy it!

3 Likes

Planning’s overrated. :joy:

I made sure to subscribe to the story though, so I can get notified (?) and help your story out. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

It’s very useful but boring :joy:

Yay, thanks! :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I’ve always gotten too bored by planning when I do it that I just kinda ditch the idea, so I really tend not to do it :joy:

3 Likes

For me it just feels like I’ve already read the story if I plan it and that makes me stop writing :joy:

But I didn’t plan this one, so hopefully I won’t stop writing!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, it definitely also ruins the surprise for the authors, as well!

Let’s hope you keep going, I’m invested in the plot now

2 Likes

Planning stories kind of loses its funk after a while. Not planning… that’s where it’s at!

3 Likes

I’ll try :see_no_evil: As long as my motivation doesn’t decide to leave me alone in my bed, I should be writing a lot of chapters! :joy:
I already have 5 finished, but not published :smile_cat:

YESS

3 Likes

Wish I was this dedicated to my own story. It took me five days to write a prologue.

3 Likes

I have my moments :smile_cat:
But there are also days when I can’t write a full sentence :joy:

3 Likes

Same. I finally got my prologue published, so now it’s time to figure out how to write the first chapter.

3 Likes

Just start somehow, the rest will just happen by itself :smile: At least that’s how it is for me

3 Likes

Let’s just hope the Writer’s Block doesn’t claim another story, or stories.

3 Likes

Guess who just published Chapter 3 :smile_cat::partying_face:

4 Likes

Yay! :partying_face:

1 Like