Episode: Good Stories That Don't Use Gems

Has anyone read any good stories lately that don’t use gems?

One I like a lot is Ace of Hearts… I believe it doesn’t have any gem options, so I’m going to add it. :purple_heart:

Bump!

Does anyone else have some stories in mind that don’t use gems? If so, add them on the original post.

2 Likes

I can’t find the edit button lol so i’m just gonna leave these here:

Genre: MYSTERY

‘Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane’ by Marshmallow O.
-“It’s a race against time as you and your friends attempt to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…”

Genre: MYSTERY

‘Mystery On Hanging Hill Lane 2’ by Marshmallow O.
-“The Host has been caught, but is the game really over? The twisted mystery continues…”

Both these stories are great for anyone seeking something that’ll keep you on your toes and always wanting more.

2 Likes

These look good, if you find the links I can put them in the wiki until you find the edit button :joy:

1 Like

It’s probably because you’re new! The system has a lot of really weird defences against spam :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: You should be able to very soon!

Thanks for these! They look awesome! If you think of any more, this is one of our most googled threads, so feel free to add em!

1 Like

Looking at the titles in the OP, I recognise a large number of them and am pretty sure that I’ve read many of them. So I’m just wondering if anyone wants to add some more to the wiki. Then that may motivate me to get back on and read more on Episode again.

1 Like

I’m gonna add some of Tau’s stories soon! Great romance author and one of our Forum’s own!

The only problem is that I can’t get the links :stuck_out_tongue:

41 people followed the link to touch of betrayal and I hope they enjoyed the story as much as I did

@ForumStaff can someone please (as a task) get the links for these?

5 Likes

Yeah, I can do that now!

3 Likes

At First Sight
Legally Cluless
The Fool Card
Untameable
Dead Ringer (Couldn’t seem to find one by W. Wiley… but this is one of the same title?)
Bad Reputation
Feels Like Home
The Pulse

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you :smiley:

2 Likes

This has been clicked on over 1000 times recently! Does anyone else have any stories to recommend?

Here are some amazing stories i am recently reading (They are also LGBTQ)

• Fall From Grace
  • Daisy
  • Missed Connections: Let’s Make History
  • Reign
  • Running From Reality
  • Queer: Shoot Your Shot
  • Dressed To Kill

Just updated the sci fi category!

Awesome! :smiley: Thanks!

1 Like

This is a note, but these are some that I have currently in mind:

• Cetrinda (Ink) by smk.episode i need to check my facts first