Las Levendas (Twisted Fairytales rp)- Sign Ups and Chat

In a world where fantasy and technology combine, dreams don’t always come true…

Co-Owned by @ForeverAngel!

The sparkling, urban metropolis of Las Levendas may be one of the worst places on Earth to live. Somehow, despite living in a world of magic and fantasy, the citizens of this once-great city have become used to the terrible living conditions of their home. Warring crime clans like the Moors Gang tear up the ghetto with their violence and magic-enhanced weapons. The local police force (LLPD) is at odds with a shrinking budget and a growing crime rate. And the mayor is sweet, benign, well-intentioned, but ultimately completely inept.

Then suddenly, just when it seems like things can’t get any worse, people start dissappeering. Women, Children, and the elderly are all being lured away or violently kinapped by the Lost Boys, followers of the Neverland cult. Neverland and it’s leader, a man known only as Pan, are quickly growning in numbers, power, and political influence. The citizens of Las Levendas must now finally band together in order to save their city from the forces of dark magic. But will behind-the-scenes corruption destroy the city forever?

Character Form:

Your character can be any fairytale character that hasn’t already been reserved by another RPer. Your character doesn’t need to completely switch moralities from good to evil, but their story must have a dark and/or modern twist in order for them to be well-intigrated into the rp. Your character can be a member of the Neverland cult, a member of the Moors mafia, a politician, a business owner, a member of the LLPD, anything you want as long as they have an established role in the city. You can also team up with other rpers to plan out relationships that your characters may have before the rp starts.

Reserved Characters:

Elsa (@phnx)
Robin Hood (@phnx)
Odile (@phnx)
Snow White (@GlitterFist)
Tinkerbell (@GlitterFist)
Hades (@GlitterFist)
Tin Man (@GlitterFist)
Peter Pan (@ForeverAngel)
Maleficent (@ForeverAngel)
Odette (@ForeverAngel)
Cinderella (@ForeverAngel)
Both of Cinderella’s Stepsisters (@unsungcheerio)
Wendy Darling (@novella)
Dr. Facillier (@sunflower.flow)
Captain Hook (@sunflower.flow)
Bonejangles (@sunflower.flow)
Big Bad Wolf (@Owertym)
Gretel (@Owertym)
Cruella DeVil (@Owertym)
Rapunzel (@Littlefeets)
Belle (@angelic)
Queen of Hearts (@angelic)
Flynn Rider (@angelic)
Cheshire Cat (@RpQueen)
Mother Gothel (@Kbail)
Ariel (@Kbail)
Sleeping Beauty (@Kbail)
Megara (@raviola)
Goldilocks (@BananasAreBerries)
Wicked Witch of the West (@liyahsdiamond)
Giselle (@Nil)

Sign-up Form:

Name:
Fairytale character they’re based off of:
Sexuality:
Role in the city:
Personality:
Bio:
Powers/Skills:
Weaknesses:

Faceclaims: :sparkles:
Locations: Coming soon!
Food: :bowl_with_spoon:
Theme: :musical_note:
Playlist: :musical_score:
Planning thread: :open_book: (PM me if you want to be added!)

Tags:
@phnx
@GlitterFist
@ForeverAngel
@unsungcheerio
@novella
@sunflower.flow
@Owertym
@Littlefeets
@angelic
@RpQueen
@Kbail
@raviola
@BananasAreBerries
@liyahsdiamond

19 Likes

Question; is it like children of the fairytales?

2 Likes

If so ^^ can I reserve a daughter of Captain Hook?

3 Likes

Only if most of the well-known fairytale characters are reserved. Mainly, though, it’s pre-existing fairytale characters with a dark and/or modern twist. For example, Peter Pan leads a cult, Maleficent is a mob boss, etc.

2 Likes

Sure! Or, if you’d like, Captain Hook could be a female.

1 Like

I’m a bit confused

2 Likes

What’s your question?

1 Like

Oh, hm.
Then can I reserve a stepsister from Cinderella?

2 Likes

I didn’t understand the character thing
Like at all

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

And Mulan?

1 Like

Okay, so (trying to understand this a bit), I could do a female Captain Hook that is ‘good’?

1 Like

So basically you take a pre-existing fairytale character and give their story a dark or modern twist. Peter Pan leads a cult, Maleficent is a mob boss, etc. Good characters can become evil and vice versa.

4 Likes

Can she have a brother or a sister? :eyes:

2 Likes

Yep! I’ll reserve her for you too.

Exactly!

1 Like

Wait… so we can reserve the actual characters? Not their children?

2 Likes

Ahhh yes
Love that

2 Likes

Can I reserve the daughter of melificent? Please

4 Likes

Yes, and give their stories dark/modern twists. That’s the main idea of the rp.

2 Likes

You’ll have to ask @ForeverAngel if she wants a daughter first. In case she says no, is there anyone else you’d want to reserve?

1 Like