Forum RPer of the Month: July 2021

Seriously? You can’t be serious, I really don’t deserve this, but thank you verry much!

2 Likes

Yesss

2 Likes

Awww thank you soo much! :purple_heart:

really don’t htink I deserve this but Thank youuuuu :pleading_face:

1 Like

I would just like to @bpalmer for being an awesome RPer! So here is your nomination!

1 Like

Alrighty!! This time around I’m going to nominate the amazing @tina.g :two_hearts::sparkles:

She’s an AMAZING RPer. All of her posts warm my heart, make me smile, or have me on the edge of my seat. I always make sure some of our characters are in a convo because RPing with her is :relieved::ok_hand:t4: Her characters are all amazing and every time she makes a reserve I scream and fall out of my chair :chair::man_cartwheeling:t4: Anyways besides all that she’s also a truly amazing person and definitely deserves this!!

4 Likes

Did you mean this to go on the RPer of the month rather than the user?

1 Like

:eye::lips::eye:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!

1 Like

No, don’t delete, I’ll move it, Buttercup.

1 Like

Oh thank you so much Cali :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Awe thank you so much!! That is so sweet and means a lot cali. Can I nominate you?

2 Likes

You could, but someone already nominated her :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh ok then I will just say again thanks Cali and thanks for letting me know Rea

2 Likes

HEHEHE. I do notice you. HEHEHE. You’re welcome. … I would say no but it’s too late. SIGH!

3 Likes

No problem!! I mean to be fair she deserves 28292929 nominations :sparkles::relieved:

2 Likes

No, this is crazy talk. She deserves nothing.

2 Likes

She deserves everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Nah.

Thank youuu Ethie :heart:

how I actually reacted...

Okay, ververy unexpected but

AWWHDUU OH MY GOSH REALLY!!!? THANK YOU!
my stomach dropped with excited when I seen the notification, but reading it… AWWH IMMA GO CRY IN THE SHOWER NOW! :sob::laughing::laughing:

thank you from the bottom to back of my heart Ethie!!!

3 Likes

Omg ofc :two_hearts::pleading_face:

You deserve this so much, ofc I had to nominate you!!

OMGGG CRYING IN THE SHOWER
MOOD :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

Anyways it’s no problem really I really wanted to nominate you!! :two_hearts::star_struck: good luck! You have my vote!!

Also I’m so excited I just saw you posted for Ariiiii

2 Likes