Forum User of the Month: August 2020

I’ll nominate @E_bee, cause she’s amazing, kind, caring and the funniest :honeybee: ever. Also she’s married to a sherxy man :wink::wink:

7 Likes

I’ll nominate @passionfruit, passie is so sweet and fun to be around!

5 Likes

bee is almost as great as fries are :fries:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::sob::two_hearts::heartbeat::sparkling_heart::pleading_face:

4 Likes

[REDACTED]

3 Likes

quick, dispose of the evidence

3 Likes

disposed, but late

3 Likes

Thank you so much @LHT! :pleading_face::sob:

Just me, I created the game. :blush:

:heart:
Says that as mine might crumble…

2 Likes

I thought Oofa and Elizab worked on it well ?

Know that my PM’s will always be open for you if you need to talk or just want to be listened to. You don’t have to do this alone :heart:

1 Like

She is great!!!

1 Like

Same Dani :pleading_face: :heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ll have a hard time voting the poll cause y’all are amazing :sob::heartpulse:

1 Like

No. I created the idea and everything. And I started on EF. @Eliza is my wife BUT she did not create or help create the game. @Oofalumpa is my friend, but again, did not create or help create the game. THOUGH the community has helped build up FTK. They have also come up with ideas for the game to make it better.

Thanks @LHT! Also working on ‘Burn Girl’ and have decided to change it into a diary entry sort of book. Could you come out book PM(I can tag you if you want) so you can possibly help me edit out un-necessary details. I spent days looking and it’s giving me a headache. :eyes::pleading_face: I am mainly just possibly going to crumble mentally if I find out my best friend died…

2 Likes

glitfit @GlitterFist

4 Likes

Also Dani, kinda off topic, but do you know what happened to @anonymousauthor on ef?

1 Like

I nominate @TheDancingFryer :relieved:

4 Likes

I mean I suppose so I’m not the best writer myself,but I won’t mind giving it a read again.

2 Likes

No. They stopped responding to me so I took over FTK indefinitely. I don’t know where they are now but they are no longer part of FTK. I removed their name from the FTK game the other day. It look courage and time to decide to do that but I wanted to do it but I have been sitting on it for a bit hopping they would come back.

2 Likes

really? wow thanks :blush: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

~ Nominates @LHT and waddles away ~ :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::duck:

4 Likes