Forum User of the Month: September 2020

Because you just do.
It’s not the time that matters. Quality > Quantity.
You’re super rad and friendly to people around the forums, you’re super active and always helping the forums.
Don’t argue you deserve it

3 Likes

Can we second nominations?

2 Likes

Just vote when the poll comes

1 Like

Ok, cool. Will do!

1 Like

Wait, @CrazyCaliope thinks of me once a month, probably when her period cramps hit her? :thinking: Now it makes sense. :scream: Well, ready for losing to someone who really deserves it again. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s a more than a profile picture. Basically a full-on design of the character, sometimes with info to the side. This is used a lot video games as well as character development.

4 Likes

Aw sweet, so like a character select screen with your character being highlighted?

2 Likes

Yeah, sort of. It’s used a lot in D&D and for artists when developing characters.

3 Likes

aww :pleading_face::two_hearts:

2 Likes

I nominate @E_bee because E.B. is cool and super friendly :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Ebee is pretty rad :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ahhh omg thank you so much :sob::yellow_heart::honeybee:

4 Likes

are you nominating anyone beeee

3 Likes

So are you :sunglasses:

3 Likes

maybe :smirk:

2 Likes

If character sheets seems like much, then it could just be a forum profile image as well. I know lots of people here tend to have some sort of Episode avatar

2 Likes

Haha. Yeah. It’s one or the other though, we can’t give you too much work. (wink)

2 Likes

Any more rad nominations?

@ImagineItaggedAnnouncments

7 Likes

@Jass :relieved:

3 Likes

Thank you, means a lot to me :pleading_face::purple_heart: I don’t deserve it tho

3 Likes