GAME: Flicker (Going to put new roles time by time.)

The generator went back on…

3 Likes

everyone was glad that the generator went back but they noticed that @LoneWolf was missing… They searched in the house, but then they decided noticed blood that led to the kitchen… they saw @LoneWolf, stabbed in the kitchen. And also she was the detective…

2 Likes

Who do you think is the killer? Vote in the PM

2 Likes

Wha- I- Wow :expressionless: I get a great role and I’m killed

3 Likes

the medic didn’t save anyone the night you were killed.

2 Likes

@Annasilveroriginal , @Nessie Please vote who you think the killer is.

2 Likes

Where is the poll? :new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

Can I join round 1

2 Likes

You have to do it in a PM, I believe.

1 Like

Game one is already going on, so I think you’d join game 2 :blush:

1 Like

Since it been only 1 murder , you can join.

@Nessie you need to do it in the pm

QUICK NOTES
If the game is already on and it been only 1 murder only ONE last person can join (since it been only 1 and not multiple). But after 2 murders people cannot join the game at all and they would need to join the round 2. And also i edited the “Psychic” role so make sure to read it.

2 Likes

RESULT OF THE VOTE
The majority of the people (even tho @Nessie still hasn’t voted) voted for @Annasilveroriginal, Turn out she was the muffin man. The murderer & the snitch is still on the loose…

8 Likes

Me…?

C’mon guys, I’m not that sketchy…

2 Likes

You’re fishy

1 Like

@SkyWalker , @Duckling, @Dusk, @anon93806337, @Danielle318 & @Nessie was going to sleep since the windows & doors all locked and they couldn’t find an exit… they were scared to be the next victim.

In the morning, they saw @anon93806337’s dead body, she was the psychic. Everyone was very scared and they decided to try to break the windows. They successfully broke it and ran off, but they still doesn’t know whos the murder is…

5 Likes

Why do we get to run? :eyes:

2 Likes

2 of your friends died in the same house and almost the same day, you would like to stay in the house after that? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

A few hours later~~

@SkyWalker , @Duckling, @Dusk, @Danielle318 & @Nessie found an abandoned camp far away from home. It not the best idea to stick together plus they still doesn’t know whos the killer is. It’s still an advantage for the murderer but you can secretly decide to run away from the camp (in the PM) which would be harder for the murder & the snitch. And you could also choose the zone you want to stay in & out and since it in an abandoned camp you guys would need to search for food & water or else you would starve or die of thirst. And it would be a perfect time since you would maybe be alone or invite someone to come with you that could be the murderer or the snitch, it could be the perfect time for the murder/snitch to strike…

3 Likes

What zone?

2 Likes

Any zone - camp, river, abandoned mall etc…

2 Likes