Guess the Animal!

1 Like

Are you guessing or did you suggest the animal? 'Cause if you suggested it, should Wolfie be the one to announce it, so that people can keep guess in case they’re wrong?

2 Likes

I’m guessing, but I think I’m right. Let’s let Wolfe say, though.

1 Like

Ooooh.

2 Likes

Yeah, that was my second guess, but I know a Platypus has that type of venom, that’s why I said it.

2 Likes

I was thinking that too, but the hint was modern dinosaur, so I think it’s Komodo Dragon.

2 Likes

If it was a platypus, I’d think they’d mention that it’s a egg laying mammal.

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters @CrazyCaliope

Ouija is right. It is a komodo dragon.

1 Like

Sweet. I had a hunch about the dinosaur part. I remember I posted some animals, did you see them?

1 Like

Actually, I checked to see if there were any entries but the form was empty. I might have accidentally deleted them or my drive did something weird.

1 Like

Ah! Hold on, then.

1 Like

Okay cool

1 Like

Just sent in two.

1 Like

I’ll work on them now.

They are salamanders, but are fully aquatic.
Can regrow parts of their brains.
Remains in larval stage its whole life.

Largest member of the Passerine family.
Entirely black, with an iridescent purple sheen.
Seven guard the Tower of London, and if they leave, the tower will fall.

@Gaming

2 Likes
  1. Newts?

2. Ravens?

1 Like

12 is correct. 11 is close, but go further.

But the reason I thought it wasn’t is because their poison affects your blood, not your nerves.

2 Likes

It still paralyzes your body. It’s why Komodos are so dangerous. There venom doesn’t go into the body immediately. They place the venom through their spit. Komodos don’t automatically start eating it’s victims. It paralyzes with the venom then comes and goes while they eat.

1 Like

oh from what I’ve heard their bite makes your blood pressure rise drastically, making you go into shock.

1 Like