Guess The Anime 🤔 {Official Game}

Hello and welcome to…

:heart_eyes:

Now, as explained on the other thread, here are the rules:

On certain days, I will give a synopsis of an anime of any kind and any gender. Ur job is to find out which anime matches with the synopsis. The first person who answer correctly will be the winner of that round and I will pm the person who he or she wishes to eliminate. The last person standing wins.

To remind u what the prizes will be, here the are :blush::

First Place

- A small cover

- A large Cover

- 3 splashes

- A shoutout of their story in my story

- A thread dedicated to he or she

Second Place

- Small cover

- 3 Splashes

- A shoutout of their story in my story

Third Place

- 1 Splash

Thats it :blush: May the best one win :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are the people who will be joining:

@ShanniiWrites @ChaoticDeluge @ThatRandomCaraPerson @katabasis @Artey @WritingWithStars

The signups will close in 10 minutes just in case someone wants to join so better hurry :wink:

5 Likes

The First question will be posted in 12 minutes :wink:

I want everyone to have some time to be on so they have a chance

4 Likes

Here is the first question :open_mouth::
Blank is your average office worker who lives a boring life, alone in her small apartment–until she saves the life of a female dragon in distress. The dragon, named Tohru, has the ability to magically transform into an adorable human girl (albeit with horns and a long tail!), who will do anything to pay off her debt of gratitude, whether Blankikes it or not. With a very persistent and amorous dragon as a roommate, nothing comes easy, and Blank normal life is about to go off the deep end!

(It gives too much info so thats why instead of the name, I put ‘Blank’ :blush: Good luck everyone :wink:)

@ShanniiWrites @ChaoticDeluge @ThatRandomCaraPerson @katabasis @Artey @WritingWithStars

5 Likes

Dragon maid? Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid?

3 Likes

@WritingWithStars

:blush::blush:

Pm me who u want to eliminate from these people:

@ShanniiWrites @ChaoticDeluge @ThatRandomCaraPerson @katabasis @Artey

3 Likes

@ShanniiWrites

U have been eliminated by @WritingWithStars :disappointed_relieved:

That means the people who are preceding to the next round is:

@ChaoticDeluge @ThatRandomCaraPerson @katabasis @Artey

5 Likes

Ooo the drama thickens :joy:

4 Likes

:sob:

6 Likes

That was probably a bad idea because now ChaoticDeluge is just gonna eliminate me the first chance he gets

6 Likes

Ohhh true

4 Likes

I’ll tell him not to :joy: I’m a big girl. I can take it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

:joy::blush:

2 Likes

I’m going to bet I’ll be out next :eyes:

4 Likes

Who knows :face_with_hand_over_mouth: it will depend on the person. Also who knows, maybe u will have the answer :frowning::frowning: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As u know, the next round will be tomorrow at 10:00 CDT. For now on, every time I pick a day to ask the questions, there will be either 1 or 2 rounds that day I choose. So be prepared :blush:

@ThatRandomCaraPerson @ChaoticDeluge
@katabasis @Artey @WritingWithStars

7 Likes

This is the last time I’ll alert u guys of a new question but I’m about to type a new question so be prepared

5 Likes

Question 2

Otonashi is a young boy living in the afterlife with no memories of his life before his death. He joins a school organization called the SSS whose mission is to fight against god

4 Likes

Angel Beats right?

That opening tho

4 Likes

Why did I read that as the KKK :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yhea I know right?

@ChaoticDeluge

:heart:

Pm me who u want to eliminate :blush: