Guess the Famous Person!

eyyy nice!
i had a feeling it was him since the second clue but couldn’t recall his name til you mentioned Lolita (the movie poster is engraved in my head apparently)

1 Like

HAHAHA. WOAH! Thankfully it’s so memorable.

1 Like

yeah!

1 Like

Celeb thirty-one:

1. In April 2005, she said that she suffers from a neurological disorder, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, that causes chronic pain.
  2. She was discovered by The Jacksons, after a few of the band members had watched her while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game.

Celeb thirty-two:

1. He feared Donald Trump’s policies on global warming could endanger the planet and make global warming irreversible. He said, “Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent if we act now. By denying the evidence for climate change, and pulling out of the Paris Agreement, Donald Trump will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children.”
  2. He was featured at the ‘Monty Python Live (Mostly)’ show in 2014.

Celeb thirty-three:

1. Born 20 June 1990.
  2. She is currently retired, and studying in Peking University for a master’s degree in Physical Education. She officially announced her retirement in September 2021.

@Gaming

Is 32 Jay Kay from Jamiroquai?

1 Like

It’s not, sorry, no.

1 Like

Celeb thirty-one:

1. In April 2005, she said that she suffers from a neurological disorder, reflex sympathetic dystrophy, that causes chronic pain.
  2. She was discovered by The Jacksons, after a few of the band members had watched her while attending a Los Angeles Lakers game.
  3. She married clothing designer Brad Beckerman in 1996, at the New England Carousel Museum in Bristol, Connecticut. They divorced in 1998, after 17 months of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.

Celeb thirty-two:

1. He feared Donald Trump’s policies on global warming could endanger the planet and make global warming irreversible. He said, “Climate change is one of the great dangers we face, and it’s one we can prevent if we act now. By denying the evidence for climate change, and pulling out of the Paris Agreement, Donald Trump will cause avoidable environmental damage to our beautiful planet, endangering the natural world, for us and our children.”
  3. In 1950, when his father became head of the division of parasitology at the National Institute for Medical Research, the family moved to St Albans, Hertfordshire.

Celeb thirty-three:

1. Born 20 June 1990.
  2. She is currently retired, and studying in Peking University for a master’s degree in Physical Education. She officially announced her retirement in September 2021.
  3. In the Olympic Singles final against compatriot Li Xiaoxia, Italian umpire Paola Bongelli repeatedly cautioned Ding for her backhand tomahawk serve.

@Gaming

1 Like

I wish I had some idea on any of them, but I’ve got no clue. 33 looks like it is some sort of female sports person, but that’s as much as I know :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I’m 99% sure 33 is a table tennis player, but I don’t know any. Most likely Chinese or at least Asian with the family name of Ding (as it says so in the 3th point…)

2 Likes

Yup.

You’re sooo close!

Celeb thirty-one:

3. She married clothing designer Brad Beckerman in 1996, at the New England Carousel Museum in Bristol, Connecticut. They divorced in 1998, after 17 months of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
  4. In 2002, she began appearing as one of three judges on a reality competition series, where she won praise as a sympathetic and compassionate judge and mentor.

Celeb thirty-two:

3. In 1950, when his father became head of the division of parasitology at the National Institute for Medical Research, the family moved to St Albans, Hertfordshire.
  4. He was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author.

Celeb thirty-three:

1. Born 20 June 1990.
  3. In the Olympic Singles final against compatriot Li Xiaoxia, Italian umpire Paola Bongelli repeatedly cautioned Ding for her backhand tomahawk serve.
  4. She is one of the most successful female table tennis players, having won the gold medal in each of the Table Tennis World Cup, the Table Tennis World Championships, and the Olympic Games.

@Gaming

32 is Stephen Hawking?

1 Like

Yes, it is.

1 Like

Yay! He actually guest starred on TBBT, and I nearly screamed when I saw, lol.

2 Likes

Celeb thirty-one: Paula Abdul

4. In 2002, she began appearing as one of three judges on a reality competition series, where she won praise as a sympathetic and compassionate judge and mentor.
  5. The other two judges on this singing reality competition series were Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson.

SOLVED!

Celeb thirty-two: Stephen Hawking

4. He was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author.

SOLVED!

Celeb thirty-three: Ding Ning

1. Born 20 June 1990.
  4. She is one of the most successful female table tennis players, having won the gold medal in each of the Table Tennis World Cup, the Table Tennis World Championships, and the Olympic Games.
  5. Their first and last names rhymes with each other.

SOLVED!

@/Gaming

Just having a guess will give you more clues!

Commenters on this thread:
@benitz786, @Cam, @Caticorn, @CerealKiller, @celestialkitten, @Ebx, @idiot.exe, @Jass, @liyahsdiamond, @Littlefeets, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Megan, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @lollipoplady, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @taking0ver, @Tina.G, @WolfGamerGirl37

Recently Online:
@lamecast88, @sunflowerjm

1 Like

:thinking: If only I could remember who the female judge on American Idol was.

1 Like

What about 33 then? I actually gave you the name and so the 5th clue help with that.

1 Like

Celeb #31 Paula? I think because of the judging part with Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson lolol

3 Likes

Paula Abdul?

2 Likes

Ohh yes, Paula Abdul, I completely forgot that’s what her name was

Yeah definitely helps, now just to hopefully figure something out :thinking:

sigh you got that typed just before I could hit post…

3 Likes