Guess the Famous Person!

Is 57 Sia

1 Like

Woah! Nice one. Big fan?

Sorry, not her.

2 Likes

Celeb fifty-five:

1. Intensely private, he was rarely seen on the Hollywood social scene. Instead, he devoted his spare time to his family and his hobbies, which included horse racing, playing the drums, songwriting, and golfing.
  2. He also wrote an autobiography, titled Steps in Time, which he published in 1959.
  3. He and his older sister, Adele broke into Broadway with Over the Top, a patriotic revue, and performed for U.S. and Allied troops at this time as well.

Celeb fifty-six: Quentin Tarantino

1. His middle name is Jerome.
  2. On June 30, 2017, he became engaged to Israeli singer Daniella Pick, daughter of musician Zvika Pick.

SOLVED!

Celeb fifty-seven:

1. She has lived in the United States since moving there at the age of seven.
  2. Her autobiography, Unstoppable. My Life So Far was published on 12 September 2017, by Sarah Crichton Books.
  3. From 2003, she played a full season and made a rapid climb into the top 50 by the end of the year. She made her debuts at both the Australian Open and the French Open, but failed to win a match in either.

@Gaming

1 Like

100%! love his movies

2 Likes

Me too! (heart_eyes)

Do you know either of the other two?

2 Likes

57: serena williams? don’t know much about tennis lolol, but the french “open” gives that much away.

2 Likes

Sadly, no, not her. But it is a good guess.

3 Likes

Is it her sister, Venus?

2 Likes

It’s either sister, no. Sorry.

2 Likes

Worth a shot.

2 Likes

Is 55 Dick van Dyck?

1 Like

Oooh… interesting guess but nah, not him.

1 Like

Celeb fifty-five:

1. Intensely private, he was rarely seen on the Hollywood social scene. Instead, he devoted his spare time to his family and his hobbies, which included horse racing, playing the drums, songwriting, and golfing.
  2. He also wrote an autobiography, titled Steps in Time, which he published in 1959.
  3. He and his older sister, Adele broke into Broadway with Over the Top, a patriotic revue, and performed for U.S. and Allied troops at this time as well.
  4. He made two pictures with Rita Hayworth. The first film, You’ll Never Get Rich (1941), catapulted Hayworth to stardom.

2. On June 30, 2017, he became engaged to Israeli singer Daniella Pick, daughter of musician Zvika Pick.

SOLVED!

Celeb fifty-seven:

2. Her autobiography, Unstoppable. My Life So Far was published on 12 September 2017, by Sarah Crichton Books.
  3. From 2003, she played a full season and made a rapid climb into the top 50 by the end of the year. She made her debuts at both the Australian Open and the French Open, but failed to win a match in either.
  4. She competed at the Sony Open (2013). Once again she reached the final without dropping a set and faced world No. 1, Serena Williams. She started the match strong, winning the first set. However, Serena won the second and dominated the third set. This was her 11th consecutive loss against Serena.

@Gaming

1 Like

For celeb 57 the only other tennis player I can think is Maria Sharapova but I don’t think it’s her

3 Likes

It is, yes. Nice one.

2 Likes

wait really?

2 Likes

Yup. You got it.

Wanna take a guess at #55 too?

2 Likes

I honestly have no ideas on this

2 Likes

Celeb fifty-five:

4. He made two pictures with Rita Hayworth. The first film, You’ll Never Get Rich (1941), catapulted Hayworth to stardom.
  5. An anagram for his name is draFt eAsier

SOLVED!

Celeb fifty-seven: Maria Sharapova

4. She competed at the Sony Open (2013). Once again she reached the final without dropping a set and faced world No. 1, Serena Williams. She started the match strong, winning the first set. However, Serena won the second and dominated the third set. This was her 11th consecutive loss against Serena.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

1 Like

I’m trying to guess who he is from this name hmm

2 Likes