Guess the Famous Person!

Yes. (wink) Nice.

Nope, Celestialkitten guessed it.

1 Like

Celeb four: Yoko Ono

1. She graduated from Gakushūin and was accepted into the philosophy program of Gakushuin University However, she left the school after two semesters, only to join her family in New York and enrolled at nearby Sarah Lawrence College. But she ended up leaving there too, this time to elope.
  2. Her second husband won custody and disappeared with their daughter. He joined a Christian organisation, cutting off all communication from her. She did not see her daughter until the girl was in her 30s.
  3. She was born in Tokyo, Japan.

SOLVED!

Celeb five: Chris Hemsworth

1. He rose to prominence playing Kim Hyde in a well-known TV series.
  2. He has three children; a daughter and twin sons.
  3. His first film appearance was in Star Trek.

SOLVED!

Celeb six:

1. He was born in Detroit but grew up in Albuquerque from the age of 10.
  2. He competed in the Gumball 3000 road rally, an annual 3,000-mile (4,800 km) international celebrity motor rally, which takes place on public roads.
  3. He sold his Lamborghini Gallardo.
  4. Alvin Nathaniel Joiner, better known by his stage name, is an American rapper, actor, television presenter, and radio personality.

@Gaming

1 Like

Ok, new idea. Six is Drake? I swear I remember a rapper with that name…Detroit…hmmm…

1 Like

Oh okay! I was just confused since I have never heard of the Kim Hyde role.

1 Like

Nah, not it. Sorry.

HAHAHA. He started on the Aussie Soap, Home and Away. It’s a lot like Neighbours (another Aussie Soap).

1 Like

Oh okay! That makes sense as to why I don’t know it then. To be honest, just from the what you posted I thought it was a fantasy based series or Victorian era series for some reason.

1 Like

This makes me think it’s Paul Walker

1 Like

Nah, it’s not him this time. (wink)

1 Like

1. She graduated from Gakushūin and was accepted into the philosophy program of Gakushuin University However, she left the school after two semesters, only to join her family in New York and enrolled at nearby Sarah Lawrence College. But she ended up leaving there too, this time to elope.
  2. Her second husband won custody and disappeared with their daughter. He joined a Christian organisation, cutting off all communication from her. She did not see her daughter until the girl was in her 30s.

SOLVED!

SOLVED!

Celeb six:

2. He competed in the Gumball 3000 road rally, an annual 3,000-mile (4,800 km) international celebrity motor rally, which takes place on public roads.
  4. Alvin Nathaniel Joiner, better known by his stage name, is an American rapper, actor, television presenter, and radio personality.
  5. The MTV show Pimp My Ride boosted his popularity as it introduced him to a major audience in 2004.

@Gaming

Hmmmm… maybe Ice Cube?? Just a wild guess.

1 Like

I guess you’re sort of close, they’re around the same time-ish.

SOLVED!

SOLVED!

Celeb six: Xzibit

5. The MTV show Pimp My Ride boosted his popularity as it introduced him to a major audience in 2004.
  6. He has a mononymous name that is spelt in a “cool” way of a word that means to publicly display (a work of art or item of interest) in an art gallery or museum or at a trade fair.

SOLVED!

@Gaming

Xhibit?? I think that’s how you spell it?

1 Like

Yes, that’s the one. (wink)

1 Like

Celeb seven: Agatha Christie

1. She was knighted in 1971.
  2. Known for her 66 novels and 14 short story collections.

SOLVED!

Celeb eight:

1. His name is only a stage name as his surname is actually Walker.
  2. He began his career on the BBC in 2001 when he hosted Comic Relief 2001.

Celeb nine:

1. At age 16, he began competing as a triathlete and was a national sprint-course triathlon champion in 1989 and 1990.
  2. In 2017, he started a podcast named “The Move”.

@Gaming

could this be Miss Agatha Christie?

2 Likes

The Dame herself, yes. (wink)

2 Likes

DAMN IT! YOU BEAT THE INJURED PERSON! :joy:

2 Likes

ayyy noice
she’s probs one of the only famous people i’ll know here haha so i had to take the chance

2 Likes

HAHAHA. Don’t worry, I will be doing more authors too, and I try to choose ones from everywhere.
If it helps, both the other do are pretty well known around the world.

2 Likes