Guess the Famous Person!

Fifteen is Ruby Rose?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. (wink)

1 Like

YES! I’m so happy, because I love them.

1 Like

Celeb thirteen:

1. This American actor was born with name Joseph Yule Jr.
  2. He had been addicted to sleeping pills, and overcame the addiction in 2000 when he was in his late 70s.
  3. His parents separated when he was four years old in 1924, and he and his mother moved to Hollywood the following year. He made his first film appearance at age six in 1926, in the short Not to be Trusted.

Celeb fourteen:

1. With a career spanning over six decades, she has achieved success in multiple fields of entertainment, and is among the few performers awarded an EGOT.
  2. She began her career by performing in nightclubs and Broadway theatres.
  3. Aged 16 and living on her own, she took various menial jobs to have some income. During one period, she lacked a permanent address, and found herself sleeping at the home of friends or anywhere else she could set up the army cot she carried around. When desperate, she returned to her mother’s flat in Brooklyn for a home-cooked meal.

Celeb fifteen: Ruby Rose

1. They are a supporter of the Australian Football League team the Geelong Cats.
  2. They are genderfluid, saying, “I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral.”

SOLVED!

@Gaming

thirteen
Mickey Rooney

1 Like

Yes, and welcome back. Haven’t see you in AGES!

1 Like

Celeb thirteen: Mickey Rooney

1. This American actor was born with name Joseph Yule Jr.
  2. He had been addicted to sleeping pills, and overcame the addiction in 2000 when he was in his late 70s.
  3. His parents separated when he was four years old in 1924, and he and his mother moved to Hollywood the following year. He made his first film appearance at age six in 1926, in the short Not to be Trusted.

SOLVED!

Celeb fourteen: Barbra Streisand

1. With a career spanning over six decades, she has achieved success in multiple fields of entertainment, and is among the few performers awarded an EGOT.
  2. She began her career by performing in nightclubs and Broadway theatres.
  3. Aged 16 and living on her own, she took various menial jobs to have some income. During one period, she lacked a permanent address, and found herself sleeping at the home of friends or anywhere else she could set up the army cot she carried around. When desperate, she returned to her mother’s flat in Brooklyn for a home-cooked meal.
  4. Her accolades include two Academy Awards, 10 Grammy Awards including the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award and the Grammy Legend Award, five Emmy Awards, four Peabody Awards, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, and nine Golden Globes.

SOLVED!

Celeb fifteen: Ruby Rose

1. They are a supporter of the Australian Football League team the Geelong Cats.
  2. They are genderfluid, saying, “I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral.”

SOLVED!

@Gaming

1 Like

Can we please just have a random guess for this celeb, guys?!

@Cam, @Caticorn, @celestialkitten, @Ebx, @Jass, @LunaticLeviTheSecond, @Littlefeets, @OhSumana, @Ouijaloveletters, @lollipoplady, @Skyler2, @StarMaryGoth, @taking0ver, @Tina.G

Recently online:
@benitz786, @liyahsdiamond, @laurenmusic, @Megan, @raviola, @WolfGamerGirl37

3 Likes

Celeb 14, Barbra Streisand?

2 Likes

Celeb Fourteen
…Betty White
…Judy Garland
…I can’t think of anyone else except British actors or singers.

2 Likes

Also, my brain is stuck on TCM actors and actresses.

2 Likes

If not, my only other guess is Viola Davis…

2 Likes

Oh yeah! I totally forgot about Viola! There is another actress similar to her work too but I can’t remember her name. Oh well it will come to me eventually.

2 Likes

Same here. There’s definitely another actress? Maybe Elizabeth Taylor?

2 Likes

Maybe? Hmm I’ll have to think about it more. This is what I get when I only focus on names and the different media connected to their roles/songs only.

1 Like

YES!!!

Not this time

1 Like

Celeb sixteen:

1. She was named by the Evening Standard as one of London’s “1,000 Most Influential People of 2011”, in the category Most Invited
  2. In 2013, the Evening Standard also ranked her 20th on their “Power 1000” list “because of her domination of the catwalks at London Fashion Week and her huge social media following”.

Celeb seventeen:

1. In February 2015, he published a 2-minute video titled Make this the year YOU discover a new destination about his trip to Gaza Strip.
  2. In July, prior to the 2012 Olympic Games, he posted photographs of paintings with an Olympic theme on his website but did not disclose their location.

Celeb eighteen:

1. Known as the “Queen of Swing”
  2. “Black girls didn’t have many outlets. You had laundry. You had hairdresser. Or teacher. Now, I didn’t qualify for none of those. I could dance, I just could just do it naturally.”

@/Gaming

2 Likes

Fifteen is Ella Fitzgerald?

1 Like

Or Aretha Franklin.

1 Like

YAYYYY!

1 Like