Guess the Music!

Okay, Dwayne Carter, better known under his artist name Lil Wayne is my answer in that case :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

HEHEHE. Nice. How’d you know?

1 Like

Weird story, but I did a quiz on like real names of singers/rappers a few months ago, and somehow his name stood out so that memory got back to me when I read this :thinking: I don’t even really listen to his music or anything, my memory is just weird :joy:

1 Like

That’s fantastic. See, stupid little facts do come in handy. The proof is here. (wink)

1 Like

Male Artist seven: Lewis Capaldi

1. He learned how to play guitar when he was nine.
  2. On his father’s side, his second cousin once removed is the actor, Peter Capaldi, who appeared in his music video for “Someone You Loved”.

SOLVED!

Male Artist eight: Ray Charles

1. He is regarded as one of the most iconic and influential singers in history, and was often referred to by contemporaries as “The Genius”.
  2. In his early career, he modelled himself on Nat King Cole.
  3. He started to lose his sight at the age of four or five, and was blind by the age of seven, likely as a result of glaucoma.

SOLVED!

Male Artist nine: Lil Wayne

1. In 1997, Carter joined the Hot Boys along with rappers Juvenile, B.G., and Turk. At age 14, Carter was the youngest member at the time.
  2. Carter’s debut solo album, Tha Block Is Hot , was released when he was 17 and featured significant contributions from the Hot Boys.

SOLVED!

@Music

1 Like

Stevie Wonder?

2 Likes

Nah, not him this time.

2 Likes

Is 8 Ray Charles then?

1 Like

That’s the one. (wink)

1 Like

Female Artist seven:

1. Roberta Joan Anderson is a Canadian-American singer-songwriter and painter
  2. Although she said that she would no longer tour or give concerts, she made occasional public appearances to speak on environmental issues. She divides her time between her longtime home in Los Angeles, and the 80-acre property in Sechelt, British Columbia, that she has owned since the early 1970s.

Female Artist eight:

1. In 1970, she embarked on a successful solo career in music, film, television and on stage.
  2. She has been married twice and has five children, as well as several grandchildren.

Female Artist nine:

1. She originated the viral catchphrase “hot girl summer” on social media. It is a derivative of another of her most-known catchphrases, “hot girl”, also derived from “real hot girl sh*t”. She first used the phrase in a tweet on April 14, 2018.
  2. She cites her mother as her first and biggest influence.

@Music

1 Like

Nine is…Demi Lovato?

1 Like

megan thee stallion?!

1 Like

omg!!! joni mitchel!!

we love our canadian artists 🫶🏻🫶🏻

2 Likes

DAMN.

2 Likes

i feel like i know too many things about the music industry hahaha

thats just me wanting to work in it 🫣

1 Like

i really only got it from the name & canadian part hhaha dw

2 Likes

No, sorry.

Yes. You a fan?

LOL. Nice. Yes.

1 Like

I don’t even think Demi’s Canadian.

1 Like

Female Artist seven: Joni Mitchell

1. Roberta Joan Anderson is a Canadian-American singer-songwriter and painter
  2. Although she said that she would no longer tour or give concerts, she made occasional public appearances to speak on environmental issues. She divides her time between her longtime home in Los Angeles, and the 80-acre property in Sechelt, British Columbia, that she has owned since the early 1970s.

SOLVED!

Female Artist eight: Diana Ross

1. In 1970, she embarked on a successful solo career in music, film, television and on stage.
  2. She has been married twice and has five children, as well as several grandchildren.
  3. She was arrested for DUI on December 30, 2002, in Tucson, Arizona, while undergoing substance abuse treatment at a local rehabilitation facility. She later served a two-day sentence near her Connecticut estate.

SOLVED!

Female Artist nine: Megan Thee Stallion

1. She originated the viral catchphrase “hot girl summer” on social media. It is a derivative of another of her most-known catchphrases, “hot girl”, also derived from “real hot girl sh*t”. She first used the phrase in a tweet on April 14, 2018.
  2. She cites her mother as her first and biggest influence.

SOLVED!

@/Music

2 Likes

no :sob: only knew it because of tiktok hahahahaa

1 Like