Hanabira Academy! [Official Thread]

coollogo_com-7328584

Chanyeol beamed at Hayato and greeted him, Taking another moment to read-over the pamphlet and making a comment. Hayato sighed at the mere mention of the manager. “Katsu is a money-hungry fiend. We’ve been in E4XO for at-least 2 years now.” Hayato added, “You would assume he’d let us have a break at some point…But I still have around 10 or more songs to write in the passing months.” Hayato stated in a calm yet slightly irritated manner. “Are you looking forward to this year’s trips? I heard the camping session is new.” Hayato stated, Although he rarely said anything he had full intention to get more free time this year.

Especially with his friends like Chanyeol, He’d grew long bored and tired of the same mundane routine of writing, concerts, and work. Sure school work was just as painful but celebrity work was 10 times that factor. Before Hayato could continue a girl with grey-ish tresses excitedly ran up to Chanyeol with a greeting. Hayato stopped in his tracks as they turned and listened to the greet- She noticed Hayato and gave him a less-eager greeting.

Hayato gave her a blank expression back, He’d known too well the tone of sarcasm- Considering he was always that way. He had no intention to greet her properly and merely gave her a noticed glance before turning his attention back to Chan and the note he had in hand.

@OhSumana - Chanyeol
@elixr - Yue

Hayatoo2

2 Likes

Hashed Browns

Walking to the school, all I could think of was why my parents thought it would be a good idea to go with my cousin. “To socialize, be more open”? Shouldn’t they be taking their own advice? For years all it’s been like was talking to a coworker in a job that means business when I was young, the change of heart didn’t make sense. That is, unless it was my aunt’s idea. Either way, I tried my best to avoid anyone in the case of the girl being one of them. Though, it didn’t seem to work out so well.

Up on the sidewalk, I spotted a face with features that only my family uniquely has, that specific glint of auburn in the eyes. The color was reflected by the sun’s bright shine. I turned and saw her. Hinata. The awkward feeling in my stomach rose as I realized we both had clearly avoided this interaction.

@Meekepeek - Hinata

ORP: Meeke Sorry if you didn’t want it this way, I thought that was the best way to go about it so the interaction goes faster.

3 Likes

//School outside gate//
I let out a sigh as I leaned against a wall while the students passed by. “Mother… you know I’m bad with…people, Itsuki and I haven’t seen each other in years, it’s like talking to a complete stranger for us both, it makes no difference” I pleaded. I stopped stuttering, but instead, my voice became softer. “You two would get along great, I’ve talked to my sister and she agrees, if you want, we can all meet over the weekend, we’ll go to a park, have a little girls day, do some shopping and everything” She suggested. “I’m surprised you both have time for that,” I said. “Careful young lady, and of course we don’t, we’ll just call in from time to time while you two can meet up together,” She said. “Please tell me you at least agreed to walk to school together, we did make you live in the same area for a reason” Mom added, being lost in her own controlling little world. “B…but mom…We…We didn’t have had t…time yet” I try. “W…we’re m…-” I tried to lie to her but the words didn’t come out.
@phlegmatic
It’s fine, but you wanted to make Itsuki interupt the phone call, right?, or not anymore?

“Alright, alright, anything for you.” Ezumi said, thankfully letting go of Aki. She took a breath, straightening her clothes and glasses. “Aww, you’re so short and cute!” Ezumi squealed, patting Aki’s head. Aki simply brushed this off, knowing this was normal for the hyper girl. Ezumi babbled about how happy she was that Aki remembered her, honestly looking like she was going to explode. People started to stare, and Ezumi practically blew up. Aki sweat dropped, listening to Ezumi call her Senpai, and scream at the people staring at them. Great. This was already not going well. It was a new record. Once Ezumi calmed down, she asked what Aki did over break. “The usual…read medical books, dissect things…”
@elixr - Ezumi

1 Like

:newspaper_roll: Kazejima Mitsuruki :newspaper_roll:

“Well, you know that no student is ever going to read something that sounds like it’s official press material. I have to keep things fun. When you read it, I want it to sound like I’m talking to you. After all, our words will be remembered for far longer than we do. It’s like leaving behind our stories- but don’t worry, I write plenty about you.” If everyone was reduced to their words, everyone would have to remember Tsukiko. He’d already spent years cultivating her side of the story, and the fact that she appreciated it? Priceless. The climax of the novel was going to happen soon, he could feel it. Before university at the very least.

As Tsukiko talked on about her summer activities, he made a mental note comparing everything he’d seen. With a slight relief, he noted that he didn’t miss any of her locations, even if he wasn’t there the whole time. It was hard getting these locations, even harder convincing his parents to book flight tickets. All in the name of research and he did always write some elaborate story to show for it later. No one could say that he wasn’t being equally productive while away.

“My trip was around mid-June to the end,” he noted, and technically, that was the time he was out, just adjusted for a few days. Something that could easily be tracked to a real-time, “I suppose it’s our last year. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to throw a local party er…celebration for the riding university students. Sometime right after graduation. We can always hang out then. I was thinking about a beach resort location, there are plenty of beautiful sites toward the costal towns.”

@GlitterFist

1 Like

Although, Chanyeol’s mind at first was filled with the thoughts that obviously consisted of Hayato, like, when his cologne hit his nostrils, how he would zone out for a moment or two, daydreaming and then bounce back to reality when he’d start talking, the moment Hayato related how Katsu, their manager, treated the idols in the company, he became concerned about his unit as well.

“10 Songs?! Man, are you kidding me?”, he exclaimed and nearly jumped, before he sighed, “Well, I can’t imagine how my unit is doing without me…”, he added in a mumble to himself. Maybe, just maybe, I should’ve visited them in summer. I get updates from Baekhyun,though - he thought. “Well, I clearly mentioned in my application that I wouldn’t like to be involved in any promotions or activities like that til I graduate. They should respect it.”, he added.

But Chanyeol was quick to shrug off that matter, hyping himself up for the new academic year ahead of them. “Ah, leave it. What plans do you have for this year other than the band activities? You’re a big bad third year student now, after all.,”, he asked with a teasing grin , not long before they were approached by Yue, as cute and enthusiastic as ever, when she greeted Chan. But he could not but notice the cold greeting toward Hayato. To cut the tension, he let out a chuckle. “Oh, long time Yue. Ya’ looking lovely as ever!”, he greeted her, casually throwing compliments like usually served with that charming smile. “You didn’t forget Hayato hyung,uh, I mean Hayato bro, in 3 months, did ya?”, he added jokingly with a soft chuckle.

@ForeverAngel - Hayato
@elixr - Yue

2 Likes

Tsukiko :cherry_blossom: Shirai

“Oh, that sounds lovely.” Tsukiko smiled. “I’ll have to see if I’ll have time to help you organize that. I’m sure you won’t have any trouble getting the word out, but I can still help with the funding and things. I’ve never taken you for a party thrower?” She asked him. “I didn’t even know that you liked people.”

They’d arrived at the school’s front doors, and they were one of the first there. It was only appropriate that they were, since Kazejima surely had papers to print and she had to speak at the opening ceremony. She sighed quietly as she entered the school, knowing that it was time to come back down to reality. Now that she’d entered the halls, she was the President, and she had duties to fulfill. “I’d better head to the auditorium.” She sighed. “I have lots of preparing to do, and I’ll have to meet my new council. Plus, the headmistress is expecting me, and well… You know how she is.” She gave her friend a stiff, polite bow. “I’ll see you at the ceremony, Mitsuruki-San.”

@FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes

Hashed Browns

My gut was still twisted from seeing the family member. I heard her quiet voice through the loud surroundings of kids reuniting with their old friends.

“B…but mom…We…We didn’t have had t…time yet” she tried. “W…we’re m…-”

Okay, now this is just stupid. I knew for a fact it was her mother on her a** about whether we actually met up or not. Those rare family events were just enough to always remember the way my aunt was. I walked up and took the phone from Hina and spoke bluntly,

“Hello? It’s Itsuki, we’re walking together. Now leave us be so we can continue our lovely conversation we were having.”

I hung up on the woman and handed the phone back, "There. No more of that…"

I forced my eyes to make contact with Hinata and gulped.

“I saw your eyes and knew right away it was you. I see the same colored glint when I look in the mirror.”

@Meekepeek

2 Likes

“I have to have a few friends. What would the rumours say if you were the only one I hung out with? In ideal world, it’s all I’d ever do. Unfortunately, crappy students exist.” He shrugged nonchalantly. Tsukiko was the popular one here, if shed be caught with anyone here, it would more likely be with another council member. It made the whole relationship much safer.

He waved goodbye to her once she left off for the preparatory meetings. Imagine being on student council, all that work. Of course he’d support her to the end, but leading his own club was much easier. The opening ceremony was soon, so to the auditorium it was. He knew enough people where finding a seat would be easy enough, striking a conversation to keep up with looks. There were a few familiar faces here and there, but Kazejima needed a front seat for when the talks started. There would be no better view for when Tsukiko started her speech.

So he strolled forwards, taking up an empty seat. The students around he knew well enough. Now it was just time to kill until the announcements.

@GlitterFist - Mentioned

Approachable in the auditorium

2 Likes

//School outside gate//
I basically froze when someone took the phone from my hand. it was Itsuki and she just bluntly put my mother in her place. I was both in awe at how someone could just do that and embarrassed at how pathetic I must look for her. “T-thank” I said softly as I took the phone back. “I-I don’t expect more, don’t worry, I don’t want this just as much as you,” I told her softly. She then mentioned our eyes. Except for our eyes and hight, we weren’t really looking the same in any way.
“I…guess I’ll be going now, thanks again and let’s just say we’re sometimes meeting up, but nothing more” I suggested softly.
@phlegmatic

1 Like

NOTE:

ALL STUDENTS PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR THE ENTRANCE CEREMONY. :school:

3 Likes

coollogo_com-318952932

“Ah really!? You model, I can give you some tips if you’d like?” Ana stated with a slight nod. Anastasia continued to listen to the girl equally ramble out her clothing and accessories which were cute to boot. Pink and sparkles everywhere just like Ana, Just as she was about to accept her invitation about moving to a better location the bell rung alongside a broadcast from the headmistress to head down to the school’s auditorium. “Shoot, the entrance ceremony is starting. Want to grab seats?” Ana asked the girl as she fixed her appearance momentarily. Exhaling and perking right back up.

I mean sure, The auditorium would be crammed and no one would really be paying attention to things like appearance but it’s truly the life of a high-ranking model- Forever worrying about how you look. Grabbing her items and books she held them casually in her hand and nodded towards the various group of students hurrying to the auditorium.

@Secreterz - Yozuna

1 Like

Hashed Browns

As my cousin was talking, I made sure to stop walking with her as soon as the last words left her mouth, I quickly spoke, “Fine by me.”

I patted down my skirt and walked away from her. In the school, I did what I needed to do and took myself to the auditorium to snatch a seat in the back. I let my mind go farther into my many unfinished thoughts from before I had to save Hinata.

APPROACHABLE.

3 Likes

//Auditorium//
I sighed as I watched Itsuki’s back while she walked away. How sad is it that your parents need to ask family to be your friend, and not even they want to? - I thought as I walked in and changed my shoes. I then walked to the Auditorium and found a open seat away from people. I looked out of the window as I waited for the ceremony to start. I dozed of while non exiting melodies started playing in my head.

Approachable.

1 Like

coollogo_com-93181749

Akira stalked the halls of Hanabira as life filled the polished marble hallways, every face- every single face disgusted her. Students chattering about the same topic they’ve talked about for the last 3 years and staff hanging their heads low for another year teaching an entire class by themselves. Everyone was a pawn in one way or another…It just all depended on how you used them. She’d been in the hall for a while behind a column just big enough to hide her discreetly as she had no intention to socialize quite yet knowing if she did some lackluster gushing student would run-up to her about how rich she was or her family’s so-called loving title. No one mattered except her few friends and the leader of the journalism club, Kazejima. Her one and only love who’d she been obsessed with since junior high. Sadly, his bond with the student council president has posed a large threat to her plans, especially with such a high-ranking role.

After semi-listening to their conversation, she watched the conversation end and Kazejima head to the auditorium- Now was her chance to talk to him. Making sure her stature radiated with class and maturity she took a shortcut to the auditorium and noticing the front seats were taken. “Excuse me, may I take this seat? I promised the headmistress I’d sit in front row.” Akira smiled with a lighthearted bow. The girl didn’t move. Stubborn…Aren’t we? Akira thought to herself as she tapped the girl on the shoulder once more this time giving her a dead-pan expression as if looks could kill. And on Akira’s note- they could. She hurriedly got up and ran towards the back of the seating arrangement. Out of the corner of her eye- Kazejima entered as she took her seat a row behind him.

Using her journal as a means for decoy he took his seat as a warm smile crept on her face. Phase two quickly followed as she looked around momentarily before tapping Kazejima on his shoulder with a gasp to follow. “Ohayo Gozaimasu, Kazejima-San,” Akira stated with a subtle smile. Her green orbs followed his view as she happily engaged in conversation.
“Are you prepared for the ceremony? I promised to have my club together for the event.” Akira added with a chuckle.

@FuzilladeBlue - Kazejima

dd282a47b142b21ce3309c26afec0bc5

2 Likes

Just as Aki had finished speaking, the bell rang, followed by the Headmistress instructing everyone to go down to the auditorium fro the welcoming ceremony. Aki internally flinched. She hated things like these, they were always so loud a d pointless. She’d much rather be reading an anatomy book in the library…or getting a tooth pulled without anesthesia. “Looks like it’s time for the welcoming ceremony.” Aki said bluntly, already walking down the hall. She knew Ezumi’d catch up if she wanted to.
@elixr - Ezumi

2 Likes

“I’m still recruiting a new member for my club after all those seniors left, but it shouldn’t take long,” he responded. Out of everyone he could have stolen a seat next to, Akira was one of the better choices. He saw lots of potential with her character development. Everyone liked the dramatics, and no one had anything on her. Rich family, rejecting her values, a sh-tty childhood, or so the rumours said. Kazejima could do his research all about her if he wanted to, it just hadn’t come to that arc yet. Akira was a nice gal; he could kill time with her. The more students in the auditorium, the sooner the ceremony would start.

“How was your summer?” he asked. He was playing with his pen again, still gazing at Akira, but letting the plastic ink cartridge roll around his fingers by the chair. Apparently, it was rude to take notes when someone was talking for anything other than a clear interview question. Oh well, he had a fairly good memory for times like this. It was the last year for him at this school, might as well get all those unwrapped subplots finished. He still didn’t know if Akira would resolve her personal problems yet, fix her family, ride away into the sunset with true love.

For now, he could start with her summer.

foureyedtooru - Tumblr blog | Tumgir

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

coollogo_com-93181749

If only he noticed how much of a match they were, Akira sighed happily. They both enjoyed certain means of writing alongside dealing with problems in a specific way. “Really? I wouldn’t mind giving you a good story- Truthfully we have many surprising scoops in the martial arts club.” Akira stated in a slightly upbeat tone. “I mean last year. There was an entire ordeal over Sebastian snapping Ren’s collarbone! He was in pain for weeks.” Akira giggled, Thinking about how hard her students worked. She always made sure to keep a decent slate especially with her title and lavish lifestyle, There was barely room for mistakes on her part.

“Oh! My summer was…uneventful.” Akira darted her eyes in a different direction, Spending so much time with her wretched mother was beyond exhausting. “But. I’ve divided a plan for this summer…” Akira trailed off asserting her gaze back to Kazejima with a slight smirk. “I’ll have the club do a full show during the vacation alongside a possible trip covered and paid for at my expense.” Akira gleamed. Thankfully money was never a large issue with her- And the trip could be of her selection with little to no argument. “Speaking of a trip. How does a beach trip sound? It’d be relaxing and my family already has a beach house a small group could gather in.” Akira stated.

“Volleyball is always provided alongside rich cuisine. Plus you could get amazing photos and scoops over such an event.” Akira asked, Making sure to slide the proper notion. A beach trip would go smoothly with such an open view she could do whatever she needed in that darn Forrest when nightfall hit. “What do you think?” Akira added.

@FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes

The Martial Arts club usually had an entire page to themselves for banners and such because it was one of the better-funded clubs. On top of that, they held frequent tournaments to someone was usually yon that with an article or two. It wasn’t Kazejima’s category, but there had been a few occasions where he’d step in to record one of Akira’s famous parties. It must be lovely being rich, but her parties weren’t bad, they happened to be exclusive. Inviting over a reporter, discretely or not made it seem like a move to grab attention and as much as he saw a perfect opportunity to capture Akira’s story, there was no other excuse he could employ to come along.

This sort of dilemma also wasn’t the first time. Akira had plenty of retreats with her, class, other groups of students, and Kazejima was invited along with the friend position. When it came to club exclusive material, that’s when the lines were blurred. It would both look bad for his club and hers if everyone thought that she was paying him to publicise her event. He hated declining, but sometimes it was the better option.

“The universities I’m applying to all have early starts,” he said, “I won’t have the summer after this year, but perhaps if the events were sooner…” He gave her an apologetic smile.

“On a brighter note, I’m trying to talk the student council into planning the winter retreat. Your club will be there. I wouldn’t miss much.”

shiba tatsuya gifs | WiffleGif

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

//Auditorium //

Hayashida hesitated at the school gates, gasping at the enormous school building. She did not belong here. Looking at all the students coming school, in their cars, wearing expensive accessories with their uniforms, she wondered how rich their families were, while she came in with her long violet traces tied up in a ponytail with a cheap headband and a cheap bracelet in her left wrist. Yup, she did not belong here.

Shyly, making her way into the auditorium where it seemed that all students were heading, she thought she would not even be here, if it was not for the scholarship. Hayashida realized that she had seen some familiar faces, after she had walked passed some figures. She turned around to take a better look.

Hayato Kurosaki! OH MY!..And i-is… That… Chanyeol? Of course, they come here, silly. Hanabira is the best of the best…

Pivoting on her heels, she ran away from them. All these high class personalities were overwhelming her. Hayashida regretted taking admission here. Darting her eyes across the auditorium, she noticed a quiet girl sitting near the window and the seat next to her was vacant. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she approached her. “Konnichiwa… Uh, is this seat taken?” , she asked shyly

@meekepeek - Hina

1 Like