Happy Birthday Hail_Hailey

Summary

Ouii haha Thank you :eyes::croissant::see_no_evil: I’m croisstunning :wink:
But hopefully she likes it :hot_face:

4 Likes

HAPPY BDAY @Hail_hailey :gift_heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Happy bday!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: I hope u have an amazing day with all your loves ones

4 Likes

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAYY SHREK EATER :cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @Hail_hailey :heart:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :confetti_ball::gift:

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Hail_hailey!!

2 Likes

@heavenbound OMG TANA ILYSM-
and your voice is beyond beautiful i-
thankyou :pleading_face::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@Divcp tank-
and you changed your pfp to a mouth i-
yes I approve :relieved::blue_heart:
@SpookySherry ty, and so many hearts :pleading_face::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::cupid::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:
@Nil thanks yous :pleading_face::triumph::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@Secretz thanksssss :blue_heart::blue_heart: as a bday gift maybe you could tell me a secret?
@Rose thanks rose :pleading_face::blue_heart:
@TheDancingFryer omg fancingdryer that’s amazing i-
give me your deets rn i-
I’m gonna make you something-
@courtana COURTNAYY-
yes I’m glad we made up-
everyone needs a little courtfish in their life. Its part of our balanced diet :cowboy_hat_face:
@Soleil SOLEIL NO YOU DESERVE THE WORLD THANK YOU SM ILYYYYY :sob::sob::sob::pleading_face::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@Ouijaloveletters thanks :pleading_face::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@Nemesis if you become a comedian istg I’ll come to every single one of your shows-
and yes it did hail omg :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
@passionfruit tysm :pleading_face::blue_heart:
@AnnSza thank talented pershun :triumph::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@himynameisaria thank you :blue_heart::blue_heart: sadly I had a terrible day but this just makes me so happy :sob::blue_heart:
@E_bee you sure do hold a grudge don’t ya :grimacing: well if it makes you feel any better, I’m having him for my cake as well so- :blue_heart::blue_heart:
@GennieG thank :pleading_face::pleading_face::blue_heart::blue_heart:
@CerealKiller thank you sm :pleading_face::blue_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:
@celestialkitten THANK YOU KITTEN SILVER :triumph::triumph::pleading_face::pleading_face:

and thenk again everyone i really appreciate it :pray::blue_heart:

14 Likes

Do u want to talk about it? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthdayyy @Hail_hailey :sparkles: :gift:

3 Likes

well-
I don’t wanna bother you cause its kinda a lot :pleading_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

You absolutely don’t bother me, don’t hesitate in pming me, cause I’d love to talk to you :pleading_face:

2 Likes

you can pm me about anything :pleading_face:

a lot of people I barely know have pmed me, no matter what, I willl always listen :pleading_face:

2 Likes

@Hail_hailey: A German comedian once said in an interview: “The decision to become a comedian normally follows the fact of having failed in any other aspect of life before.” :wink::grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I will :pleading_face: maybe when I’m back from school though :pleading_face:

I-
Or maybe “the decision to become a comedian is simply because you know you’re funny?”

3 Likes

Germany has a lot of real good comedians actually. :wink:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

1 Like

EVERYDAY IS A HAILEY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Happy Birthday, Hailey!

🔥 🔥 🔥
   💗 💗 💗
   💗 💗 💗

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: