Happy Birthday, Passie! 🎂🥳

8ee910fdd73bdca03a5a2927ef3082d0

Hey, it’s that time of the year again! No, not Christmas—it’s the birthday of our very rad, not-so-mischievous kitten moderator @passionfruit! Let this be a lovely day for you, and I hope your wishes come true! You are already rad, so stay as the most rad kitten of the forums :sunglasses:

I just want to say I really appreciate you as a person. We’re not that close, but I love that you are always true to yourself and you are never afraid of being that. You also know how to act right in every situation, and you’re just very passionate (see what I did there) with what you do and you always do it right. I admire you a lot :star_struck:

I hope you love what we have in store for you! Have an awesome day!

@anon68003072 @unsungcheerio @CerealKiller @fraud @Mouschi @Blegar

@Utensils

(Sorry if I missed people :sweat_smile:)

19 Likes

awwww thank you so much :pleading_face:

oh my god this is so sweet :sob: i’m already gonna cry
we should definitely talk moreee

also that gif is adorable

4 Likes

OMG YESS HAPPY BITHDAYY PASSIEEEEEEEEEEEE WPWPWOWPWOW
ALSO OMG I WAS GONNA WISH U HAPPY DAY ON DISC BUT MY PHONE STOPPED WORKINGGG CRI

4 Likes

CRI SM

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASSIONNNNNNNFRUITTTTTTTTTT

Aside from the thing I sent you on discord this morning here is your next gift

EMOtions

I honestly enjoy talking to you so much and I curse the timezones for making the period of time we get to actually talk shorter :triumph: you’re a very big radlad even though you are also a smol person :innocent: we need to play H&S among us again :pleading_face: anyway bro you are one of my bestest friends and I hope you have a good day today because you deserve it so much

5 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASSIEEEE :tada::tada:

3 Likes

I’m still procrastinating on the gift-

2 Likes

timezones are so unrad we need to kill them :sob: you’re always going to bed as i finish up classes and it is not fair

and we definitely need to play H&S among us it’s a lot of fun to scream around the map :pleading_face:

3 Likes

YESS THANK YOU SPOON I AM SURE THE GIFT WILL BE RAD WHENEVER YOU FINISH IT

2 Likes

AHHHH HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN PASSIE!!! STAY AWESOME SMM

4 Likes

THANK YOUUUU

3 Likes

Happy Birthday . May this day bring success and prosperity in your life. Happy birthday to a valued employee whose hard work has contributed in bringing this business the success it is enjoying today. May your life know only happiness and prosperity. :slight_smile:

Hello employee… Hope… You hav rad say smsmsm

nO BUT FR SM PASSIEEEEEEEEEEEE WE NEED TO TALK MOREEEEEEE BECAUSE YOURE RADD HOPE YOUU ENJOYY YOUR DAYYYSMMMMMMMMMMM

5 Likes

Happy birthday, Passie!!! :blue_heart:
Have a lovely, lovely, lovely dayyy

785df6a1a965585ea0ca3804494fcd67

4 Likes

THANK YOU WE ABSOLUTELY DO NEED TO TALK MORE

2 Likes

awww so cute :pleading_face:

2 Likes

IKRRRR

2 Likes

Happy birthday. I hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

Happy fossilisation day :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

3 Likes

so ancient :star_struck:

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN RADLAD PASSIE WASSIE imageimage

I hope you will enjoy it to the fullest and be rad ok :roll_eyes::triumph::triumph:

Passie Wassie DIFFERENT TYPES OF CROISSANTS

Here’s some birthday chocolate croissants for you!!

Creamed filled croissants :ice_cream::croissant:

Fruit and cream filled croissants :strawberry::grapes::icecream:

4 Likes