🎶 Happy Birthday Sumana 🎶

bd0101eq3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMANAAAAAA!!

May you have manyyy more! @OhSumana
The @Familie and some friends have prepared a special birthday for you :revolving_hearts:

93cb01edb6a421e35bbfb5e6e6320248

9 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhSumana (I will never pronounce your name right :crazy_face:)
I hope this year will be amazing and filled with joy! My nieces are getting so old :sob::sob:
Ok but on a serious note, it’s been sooo long since we became friends on the episode forums (i dont even remember how it happened, Saasha probably adopted you and we started talking) and our friendship is something I hope never fades :heart:
I love you (surprisingly including Blade) and even though you plan my murder, you’re amazing, never change :pleading_face:

ANYWAY LETS GET TO THE IMPORTANT PART, HERE’S SOME GIFTS FROM YOUR FAVOURITE AUNT!

open box

images (72)

2 Likes

I don’t expect you to :ok_hand:

So are you AUNTY JI :upside_down_face:

Yeah when I was confused what I’ve gotten myself into :rofl::rofl: but I’m glad we became friends :hugs:

No matter how many times she loves to murder you. She admits you have the best and tastiest kiwi blood in the world :yum:

Also tell me who chose that color theme of Venue in the birthday planning chat. I wanna give’em a hug for knowing recently I have been liking purple color very much :rofl:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BTW

2 Likes

THAT NECKLACE, SEHUN MERCH AND SHERLOCK CUPCAKES ARE SO BEAUTIFUL
:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Happy birthday Summy :kissing_heart:

You know there will only be one person who will have my digital heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

STOP MELTING MY HEART Y’ALL-- G&DD@MMIT

2 Likes

aw :pleading_face:
maybe ill pronounce it right when we meet :pleading_face::pleading_face:

…all this work and i still get called aunty ji :sob:

lmao you being confused about this fam sounds so weird now that you’ve joined in on the incest and cannibalism :joy:

…I’m honoured-

oh i think it was @/Eliza? who gave that venue (not sure)
and most of the venues were purple so i made the entire colour scheme purple, i didnt know you liked it lmao im glad i did it now :joy:

2 Likes

I’M GLAD YOU LIKE IT, NOW I FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT PRESENT: HUGSS :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

No never!!!
You deserve it!

1 Like

No don’t where’s the fun in that :joy:

Now you have an excuse to dance cuz

AUNTY JI AUNTY JI GET UP AND DANCE

Confusion is the main theme of the family alongside incest and cannibalism, you can’t deny that :joy:

Yeah recently purple has gained my precious attention so THANK Y’ALL for selecting the color theme :joy: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

That was me being humble.:smirk:
KEEP LOVING ME PEASANTS :sunglasses:

2 Likes

And what about marriage proposals?

2 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY

3 Likes

HOW DARE YOU CALL YOUR WIFE A MERE PEASANT :triumph:

2 Likes

…fine then, remember this now :joy:

id dance even if u wouldnt call me that :triumph: