Harry Potter Munchkin ~ sign-ups/chat

@/sarcastic_badass already claimed that one. Sorry. Also, could you please vote on the poll?

Edit: It seems only Hufflepuff is left. (worried) … @OhSumana, would Hufflepuff be okay?

Umm… @phnx, you voted on the poll but didn’t reserve a house. The group we have open at the moment has Slytherin & Gryffindor claimed

I can take Gryffindor

1 Like

Alrighty. Cheers.

1 Like

Copping Ravenclaw

1 Like

I submitted my character!

It was so hard to write only 1 paragraph :sob:

1 Like

You can always write more for you though. Keep it somewhere for you to check back on and then just submit a sentence or two from that for the slides. (wink)

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope hiiii

So what is the year this is taken place in? Are we in the 00s or?

1 Like

Well, as it has most of the Harry Potter cast, probably around the trio’s 5th-6th year. In saying that, I was kinda thinking of not specifying it too much and making it kinda timeless. (wink)

Oh, and hi. HEHE

1 Like

K :purple_heart:

1 Like

Would you like Esther to be a 6th or 7th year?

1 Like

@Kristi, would you like Enid to be a 6th or 7th year?

2 Likes

Anyone is fine for me

2 Likes

Hmmm… shall we wait for @/idiot.exe to answer and be the same as her character or shall I just put her in the middle of 5th and 7th, and make her 6th?

2 Likes

Sorry about completely forgetting about this. I was sick.

1 Like

I’m fine with either, but I feel like 7 would match the 17 lol

1 Like

Yeah whatever grade she decides Ig

1 Like

HAHAHA. Just 'cause it has a 7 in it?

Uh, that’s okay. Were you wanting to be in the Munckin or HP one?

1 Like

Yes :joy:

1 Like

Hey @Littlefeets & @unsungcheerio, would you two be interested in joining the regular Munchkin if I set it up? I just ask 'cause two RPers more is better. So was curious about you two as well since you voted before.

1 Like