Have you ever fallen for your best friend/friend?

:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

YES UGH OMG DONT MAKE ME REMEMBER THAT

3 Likes

Or when they compliment you-

1 Like

Nah she was an a hole

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened :sweat: I hope things get better

2 Likes

When I was younger I started to have a crush on a boy who started off as a friend. Then we dated. Then broke up. :sparkles:

yes and it was awkward

2 Likes

OOF. Anyone who needs help with liking a person who is their close friend, PM me. I can help. :sparkles:

1 Like

I had a moviestarplanet bf and gf when I was 11 :smiley: that was a bad time LMAO

1 Like

Lol yeah. All the people I’ve liked before are great friends of mine (which are 3 different guys). The first one wasn’t reciprocated. The second one was kinda reciprocated, but he didn’t want to be in a relationship. And then the third one, well, I ended up dating him for some time, but it didn’t end well.

2 Likes

Oh my-

Sorry I edited the post, I couldn’t keep the secret of how I- YA KNOW.

1 Like

Hm… Yes and no. I mean, I’m dating a guy that was my friend for three years first but we were never that close
Oh, I also liked this other guy from my class and we were really good friends, it was never anything more because he had a girlfriend and I’m not the one to admit I like someone :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m sorry that happened. Are you all still on good terms?

2 Likes

Yes, admitting it can end out so bad and or awkward. :sob: Or ruin the friendship entirely-

Especially if you like the same sex and they end out being straight.

2 Likes

Yes!! That’s really sad…

1 Like

We used to be in very bad terms after the break-up, but we’re both good now. We still talk sometimes because he’s still a friend after all before he was my boyfriend.

2 Likes

I kinda had a crush on my straight bsf )didn’t know at the time) and I said

“I like you!”

She was like

“for real?”

I shyed out then said

"no jk I like ____ hahaha :sweat: "

2 Likes

It wasnt awkward tho :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m glad you both can talk again!

2 Likes