Help: Name Suggestions

I need 3 name suggestions, plus a surname for them. Two males (twins) and their little sister. The twins are older (30), the male MC is the “middle” child (26); his name is Dylan Maverick. They’re Scottish & Russian on their mother’s side and Italian on their father’s. Dad isn’t around, but mum’s name is Magdalena or “Maggie” to her friends.

I was possibly going to give them names starting with “D” but idk… I’m also not sure if I want ‘Maverick’ to be a stage/middle name or not. I haven’t created their father yet because he isn’t important to this story, but the twins have his coloring. Due to Maggie raising the kids on her own, they all have her last name she doesn’t want her kids to have anything to do with the man who sired them.

This is MAGGIE! She had her twins at 16 so she was a young mom (46). I’m thinking her kids have different dad’s. The twins have their’s, and Dylan and their sister have another…idk yet. I’m still working out the plot…

Her eldest son the first twin: currently his name is DAMIEN but idk if he looks like one…

Youngest twin doesn’t have a name yet. I personally think the younger twin looks more like a Damien…or a Dimitri :thinking:

Meet DYLAN, the male MC.

And last but not least, the baby of the family and the only girl. She’s also currently nameless.

4 Likes

Bump!!

1 Like

You could maybe check out this thread

1 Like

No such luck unfortunately. :worried:

1 Like

Sad times :sweat_smile:

Do you want the names to have meanings which give hints to the plot?

1 Like

The girl kinda looks like a Maddie :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nah, not really. They’re around but not so much so that their names have to hold any importance to the plot.

Maggie’s dad is from Scotland so maybe something that correlates to that. :woman_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

I’ve gotten Samantha (Sam), and Madison (Maddie). While I can sort of see both, it doesn’t stand out to me. Besides, Maddie is too similar to her mother’s name. :kissing:

1 Like

All D names, or any letter?

1 Like

I’m actually making a thread later about all the names I have saved in my google document, I have probably over 300+ names in total, I’ll link it to you once I make it.

1 Like

Thanks hun. I typically don’t mind doing the ground work myself, but I’m honestly tired of making and naming characters atm. :woman_facepalming:t5::sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

Both…? If there’s a name that fits them then I’ll use it no matter the letter it starts with. “D” names are a plus though. :hugs::kissing:

Let’s see…
David
Daniel
Daniella
Diana
Dina
Dario
Dimitri

1 Like

Bump

Did you get a chance to make that thread yet? :pleading_face::thinking:

1 Like

Almost, haha it’s harder than I thought it would be but I could send you the unfinished version of my list in your PM if that’s okay?

1 Like

I just made my new forum if you’re still interested.

1 Like

I’ll take a look, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity! PM me if you want it reopened!