Hogwarts: A Tale of Sorting and Sorcery! [SIGN UPS + CHAT]

All good!

2 Likes

STARTS TODAYY

2 Likes

Will try to submit my characters before I go sleep, no promises tho! Had to do some other things today too and it’s getting quite late

2 Likes

It’s not much, but Sèarlait is posted for. Feel free to approach.

1 Like

This was so funny to me :sob:
Reminded me of this

Ooooh :eyes::sparkles:

What’s this :sweat_smile:

Yessssss!!! So excited!!! :laughing:
Small question, have they been sorted into house yet or not?

1 Like

I love this :skull::skull:

May I approach with my boy :eyes:

1 Like

Certainly.

1 Like

Ahh, my characters are more or less doneee!

2 Likes

Can my girl be the leader of this club? It fits her perfectly!!

2 Likes

Got my characters signed up, if anyone wants my Hufflepuff girl named Eira (she’s sweet) or my non-binary Slytherin student named Rowan (lone wolf type), please let me know!

2 Likes

I have my girl left, but I’m a probably be mia all day so :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

That’s fine, I don’t need a super quick reply! Let me quickly read your girl and see who would be the most interesting interaction!

1 Like

For sure!

1 Like

Awe, there’s just the general info and quirks, no personality/bio yet for yours :sob:
If you have that info, could you send it over?

1 Like

Yep yep :sob:
One sec

1 Like

For some reason I didn’t save the edited version, but here’s this :sob::sweat_smile:

personalityyyy

Raine is ambitious and has grand goals, she is also very strategic and resourceful in finding ways to achieve goals. She think outside the box and 10 steps ahead. She’s persistent and very resilient. She doesn’t get discouraged easily when her plans don’t work, she just figures out a different idea and tries again. She takes responsibility for herself. Although, she does have less honorable moments where she’ll let it pass. She’s only human after all. She knows her part of the plan, and she fulfills it. She pulls her own weight and doesn’t make excuses for others who don’t. She has a desire to make an impact on the outside world (she just doesn’t know what yet), with her subconscious focusing on growing her power over the long term and securing her legacies throughout time,

1 Like

I feel like her and my girl actually might get along, even if they’re from opposite houses. I think that could be an interesting dynamic tho!!

1 Like

What’s the house and gender ratio so far? I was thinking Gryffindor for mine, and I might make a second character

2 Likes

And @KayaWaya, another question. Would the prefects know they are prefects when arriving to the school? Cause I think in the books they do know, through a letter, so does this work the same, even if it’s their first year?

3 Likes

Their rodent-like creatures in the harry potter universe some used them as pets!

Not yet, on the first day the sorting will begin~

1 Like