Hogwarts: A Tale of Sorting and Sorcery! [SIGN UPS + CHAT]

I shouldn’t be joining any more roleplays but this sounds so fun :sob: might join this too

3 Likes

Yep, that’s me too, I shouldn’t, but I still will join this one :joy:

3 Likes

Ikr :sob: hp was my childhood is my excuse

3 Likes

I got into hp like only 5 years ago really, but it lowkey holds a special place for me…

2 Likes

I just realized you meant the owl! I thought you meant a short version of their name!! :sob:

3 Likes

OH THAT WAS HIS NICKNAME?

2 Likes

images (4)

1 Like

YES! :sob: (Séarlait is non binary)

1 Like

WHOOPS, THAT WAS THEIR NICKNAME. OKAY NEW NAME FOR OWL GO.

2 Likes

I’m thinking Carmel.

1 Like

Ughh so cutee, I think him and Miyu would get along well their both ravenclaws and on the quiet side.

2 Likes

They٫ but yeah! I read up on her.

1 Like

Apologies, again gotta correct myself

2 Likes

Also feel free to check the event calendar basically gonna have every event for the years, And if you guys have more event ideas feel free to let me know!

2 Likes

That’s fine! If it makes it easier٫ I use the same pronouns.

2 Likes

Imma do a Hufflepuff and Slytherin :eyes::sparkles:

Also, just to get this straight :sweat_smile:

EVERY single person starts at year one, then “grow up” as time progresses? (If people join at later times, they also start as a “new year” first year? Maybe?)

Also, prefects? :eyes:
When would our characters start being a prefect?

2 Likes

I feel like I could play her, she’s in my lane BUT

Hmmm :eyes::sparkles:

Idk, I’ll probably do one or the other
anyone feel free tho, don’t let my indecisiveness hold you back!!

That’s a good question.

2 Likes

Aster welcomes you!

Yupp

I actually didn’t think of this part lol, But no they’d be in whatever year everyone else is in to match the storyline, It’s only semi-slice of life but there is a fixed storyline so everyone would need to be the same year as we go through events.

They’d be “selected” upon the welcoming ceremony. Basically all prefects will be announced after the sorting ceremony takes place.

2 Likes

Goldwinch is a stern/stubborn type, the only calm day she has is tea-time on Friday’s LOL.

Ibex is more of the passive-nuturing type, very caring and loves animals dearly.

1 Like