How is everyone? [Forumer check ups]

And I had Japanese yesterday. Gyoza and sushi.

3 Likes

When Iā€™m home with my thoughts I do badly.
Senioritis is kicking in and I am so stressed with the amount of things Iā€™ve been doing and dealing with. Itā€™s all culminating and hard to think straight sometimes. Itā€™s better when I can be out with friends or at school where I donā€™t have to think about things. Which is why when Iā€™m home I tend to be in that bad place again.

2 Likes

Added tags

3 Likes

Awwww, thatā€™s so cute of her. Your mum is sooo sweet.

2 Likes

Iā€™m fine, except maybe a bit bored ā€¦

2 Likes

I want cold hot dogs.

2 Likes

Itā€™s yummy too.

2 Likes

Wicked. Glad you were spoilt! You deserve it!

2 Likes

Need a hug?

3 Likes

Bump

TW - depression-ish

Iā€™m doing well but on the inside I know Iā€™m convincing myself Iā€™m okay because I canā€™t cope with depression so masking it is easier and tbh itā€™s working. My little depression flame hasnā€™t gone out, but itā€™s helping??
Probably not in the long run but Iā€™ll just worry about today. Iā€™ve literally taught myself to be optimistic and pessimistic combined. Iā€™m trying to be a balanced person. Iā€™m trying to achieve perfect but when something goes wrong it really affects me.
Thatā€™s also why I deleted most of my ranting thread posts. They just make me look at reality when I just want to run away from it.
Self image is improving though so thatā€™s a plus

Physically my excema is super itchy rn, my hair is a mess, and I have a ungodly amount of cavities because of my stupid fragile teeth.
Ugrh

1 Like

Hey, while this may not fully help, just know that if you need anything, we are here to support you :heart:
And that you are extremely beautiful, no matter what anybody says :heart:

1 Like

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:upside_down_face: I hope you feel better soon

1 Like

My face hurts.