How to eat soap - The Soap Chronicles

(DON’T)

Soap isn’t as tasty as it smells, but, at least, you can form thick saliva x soap bubbles in your mouth.
Plus, your breath will smell good all day!

Here is a step by step guide on how to do it because you are all crackheads :heart_eyes_cat:

1. Take a spoon, and squeeze some preferably liquid soap in it, just enough to fill the surface.
  2. Balance out with a different soap flavor :relieved::sparkles:
  3. Lick it with your tongue.
  4. Fill the spoon with 4 drops of water, and lick
  5. Start mixing the soap and water together in your mouth. Have your soapy tongue run through the front of all your teeth.
  6. Make on O shape with your mouth, and start blowing.
  7. Ta-da! You get a bubble!
  8. When finished, make sure to swallow as much soap as you can! Soap is good for your teeth and your health :black_heart:

For better results add: sugar, honey, oil, cat or fox fur, chicken burritos

Try it and let me know if it worked for you <3
(yus the wiird thredz ar bak) :star_struck:

Tag someone you :sparkles::heart_eyes_cat:love :heart_eyes_cat::sparkles: and want the best for!!! :grinning::black_heart:

10 Likes

Ughhh- finally people are discovering the proper way to live! :heart_eyes::clap:t3:

4 Likes

I found out about this trick a couple of months ago. Everything has been different ever since :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Spoon come here :weary: @idiot.exe

5 Likes

Omg this is so nice recipe :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::running_man::point_left::point_right::point_left::point_right::point_left::point_left::point_right::point_left:
Thanku for this i will share :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh wow that is so inspiring! :clap:t3::heart_eyes_cat:
I am very happy you are spreading the message! People need to hear about the hidden wonders of the world!

4 Likes

I am already here :star_struck:

This thread was very informative :pray: I’ve been looking for a similar guide my entire 63 years of life, but to no avail. Finally, at this day, I find a thread explaining something I’ve wanted my entire life. Thank you. My life is complete.

4 Likes

@Utensils I think this will interest you

8 Likes

This is very political, but I agree 10%

6 Likes

Added tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

Which soap flavours would you recommend us to try? :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

4 Likes

Whichever you want, each one has different benefits :heart_eyes_cat::black_heart:

Coconut flavored - helps to live forever
Dish soap - helps to live forever
Peach flavored - helps to live forever

If you are curious about the benefits of a specific flavor ask away :sparkles::heart_eyes_cat::sparkles:

5 Likes

I need to ask about the green soap, no specific scent

What does it do?

3 Likes

Hmm, let me search through my book. I have everything about soaps written down there. Such a handy.

Okay, so, it says that it apparently helps to live forever. Weird, right? :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

No wayyy :star_struck: I never would’ve guessed!

Where do you get this book? I need to know what other soap helps to live forever

3 Likes

I wrote it myself! I sell copies for 1000000000$ each page, but I can get you a -50% discount :heart_eyes_cat: Are you interested? I accept payments through Soapo-Fi and SoapayPal :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Wait, do I pay 50% more? :star_struck: Omg I’m so grateful-
I will buy one, do you accept payment in credit cards? I can give you 5

3 Likes

I know right! I’m dangerously generous :heart_eyes_cat:
Yes, actually! I dont remember the info so you can get one for free :heart_eyes_cat: Where should I deliver it? The shipping cost will be about 10000000000$ each page (each page is different delivery! :heart_eyes_cat:)

3 Likes

Woah! I’m gonna be rich :sob: I will rob a bank this tuesday, so deliver them after? I think I will be able to pay for a sentence by then :star_struck:

Can you ask Domino’s Pizza delivery service to get it here? I’m sure they deliver worldwide!

3 Likes

I always wanted to rob a bank :heart_eyes_cat: Can I help you rob it? :heart_eyes_cat: I will decrease the price by -90% if you let me help you :heart_eyes_cat:
I will let you choose which sentence then :heart_eyes_cat:

Domino’s must do the cut, yass :heart_eyes_cat: Would you like some extra pepperoni with your sentence? :heart_eyes_cat: There won’t be any additional cost :heart_eyes_cat::sparkles::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Of course! I’ve been robbing banks before I was even born :star_struck: No need to give me a discount, I already have too much :raised_hand:

Ooh, can I have the sentence that doesn’t even give me any info on soaps? Like “published 2062” :star_struck::star_struck: I think it’s the most useful

Omg yess yess :star_struck: can I also put ketchup on it? Or only soap flavor?
No, no, I insist, take my wallet :raised_hand::smile:

is this offtopic

3 Likes