I find their profile picture offensive because

I find @Duckling’s pfp offensive because it doesn’t have a rose in it. :pensive:

1 Like

I find @roses pfp offensive because it doesn’t have a uni-swan in it :pensive:

1 Like

I find @Duckling’s pfp offensive because there are white spaces in the colouring

1 Like

I find @BrookieK’s profile picture offensive because it has a human in it

where are they? I thought that I coloured everything… :eyes:

2 Likes

I find @BrookieK pfp offensive because the woman is naked!

2 Likes

I find @BrutallyBritish’s pfp offensive because it has an episode character on it

the woman has spaghetti straps on

2 Likes

I find @BrookieK pfp offensive because she insulted the half woman half succubus

1 Like

I find @BrutallyBritish’s profile pic offensive because she has a halo despite being a half-succubus

3 Likes

I find @liyahsdiamond’s pfp offensive because the man’s guitar isn’t wood

1 Like

I find @BrookieK’s profile pic offensive because there’s no color

2 Likes

I find @liyahsdiamond’s pfp offensive because the human’s head doesn’t fit into the circle completely :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

i find @Duckling’s pfp offensive because there’s no body for the swan-deer-unicorn

I find @BrookieK’s pfp offensive because the human’s face is almost covered in hair

I created a sketch where you can see the body, but it’s way too cursed to share it… :eyes:

3 Likes

@Duckling’s profile picture is offensive because she didn’t show us the rest of the uniswan :mag::eyes:
We need to know the truth now.

2 Likes

@LHT’s pfp is offensive because I don’t know if it looks like she does in real life
(Believe me, you don’t want to see it) :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I find @LHT pfp offensive because it’s just a random girl looking awkwardly at the camera

1 Like

Lol that random girl is me :joy:

@BrutallyBritish profile picture is offensive because she tricked me in thinking she actual dyed her hair red :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

I find @LHT’s pfp offensive for no reason.

1 Like

I find @Secretz 's profile picture offensive because he has a white background :woman_shrugging:t2:

I find @LHT’s pfp offensive because the background is too bright for my tired eyes :eyes::sparkles: