I will write out your scenes/feelings!

Alright!

Thank you! If you ever need help with a scene, feel free to ask me. I’m willing to help you, goddess.

2 Likes

nooooo stahp it’s not true :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

but thank you so much i appreciate it skKSKDKFK

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Do you do ones that are mainly dialogue?

2 Likes

Yes. I can do some of those.

2 Likes

Sorry about the wait with these everyone! I have been really busy. I’ll try to do them all this weekend.

2 Likes

Okay, I got it! Sorta :sweat_smile:
I hope it’s alright, it’s the one with mainly dialogue

Summary

The MC (Yeri) gets home with her “bf” and her mom sarcastically asked her how it went with her bf. Yeri explains that there not using labels, but just going on dates and such. Then the mom asks is they’re starting over, again. Yeri is getting frustrated, but says yes anyways. Yeri knows her mom doesn’t like him, but goes on to give her the good sides of her “bf”. She’s then also says he’s hot, having sun kissed skin with golden blonde hair. The mom brushes this off, and starts cleaning and doing something else idk, been subtly brings up the trip she’s been planning wig one of her old friends. She brings up Yeri should go and come visit wherever they’re going, (idk yet :sweat_smile:) and mentions there will only be like to plane rides until they get there, and it’ll be a fun vacation. Then the standard questions what are they leaving, how long will they be there, where are they going. (U can make up a place or skip that one). And then the moment mentions her friend’s son will be there, and Yeri catches on. She’ll probably be like no I don’t want to go anymore, I know what you’re trying to do Mom

Idk, continue that if you want :sweat_smile:

Sorry it’s kind of long, feel free to not do it cuz I’m pretty sure you didn’t say anything about dialogue originally sorry :pray::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply. Here you go!

The girl whimpered, fear filling her body. She didn’t want to die, not today, at least. She could barely make out the trees it was so dark. She stepped forward, trying to get away from the thing, she didn’t know quite what it was. A twig snapped under her boot.

A loud growl echos through the woods, it’s close. Closer than she would like.

She looked down at her shaking legs, she didn’t know much longer she could run for, she had been running for hours. She just wanted to go home and get in her bed, but that no longer was an option.

She ran, her legs burning. Her legs gave out, not letting her run anymore. She let out a little cry as a sharp stick breaks through the knee of her pants, cutting a small amount of the skin on her knee as well as the fabric of her jeans.

She pulled the small stick out with a groan.

She quickly looked around, when she didn’t see the minter, she smiled. At least she was safe for now.

She walked for whatever felt like she’s until she stumbled on a small house. She knocked on the door and was let in by a woman that looked to be in her mid-twenties.

“Did it find you?” The lady asks.

“You know the monster?”

“Yes. I built this shake when I was running from it, I had a lot of supplies already here as I wanted to build something here before it came along,” the lady answered as she walked to the other side of the room.

“Is he still hunting you?”

“It’s never given up on me. I only come to this shack once a year, so it never really checks here.”

“Can I travel with you?”

“Yes, but we have to be careful.” the lady answered, a slight worried tang attached to her words.

3 Likes

…part two? :sweat_smile:

Your writing is amazing!! :heart:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll gladly write a part two right now!

Thank you so much! That means a lot!

1 Like

Part two.

@elixr @Tina.G

She watched the lady open a cabinet next to the small stove and pull out a brown wooden book.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

“All of the things in here were things I’ve collected over my journey. These things I collected when I was running from it.”

With a grunt, she opened the chest, wiped a layer of dust off the top and stepped aside.

“I have a bunch of clothes in here, as well as some food, weapons, and some in-expirable food.”

“Wow,” the girl said, a smile filling her face.

“How long have you been running? This is huge; I can’t believe you filled it!” The girl exclaimed, her eyes meeting the older woman’s for a minute before she glanced at the chest again.

“I was 15 when it found me. So, a little over 12 years ago I started to run.”

“Y-You’ve been running for 12 years?” A look of horror fills the teenage girl’s face.

“Yes,” the 27 year old replied, emotionlessly.

“What is your name?” The older woman asks, placing a hand on the teenagers back.

“Aurora.”

“I’m Kae,” the woman replied with a smile.

“Are you hungry?”

A grumble is heard from Aurora’s stomach. In response, Aurora starts to blush.

“What do you like to eat?”

“Anything,” Aurora replies.

“I haven’t had any food all day.”

“Well, we’re going to change that, aren’t we?”

Aurora replied with a small smile.

“Can you actually do something for me?”

“Depends. What do you need?”

“My knee. A sharp stick cut it a little. Can you get me a band-aid?”

Kae nods, pulling a band-aid out of her pocket.

“I’ve got you, kiddo.”

From then on, Aurora and Kae became close friends all because of a monster.

The end!

2 Likes

Lovely! :heartbeat:
Nicely written!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity