Ice cream: Cone or bowl?

yesssss

2 Likes

Same-

Cones (as long as they are edible).

I mean I understand where y’all are coming from, cones are kinda messy coz it’s more likely for the ice cream to fall on your hands but I’ve come to conclusion that it just needs to be eaten in a certain way.

TEAM CONE ALL THE WAY
It’s just so cool to eat the cone and it just goes so well with the ice cream like think about it: something crispy and something soft and cold it’s the perfect combination! It’s kinda like 2 in 1 you get ice cream but you also get to eat the cone. #teamcone and you CAN’T CHANGE MY MIND.

1 Like

Tbh, i don’t have a prefence, both ftw.

For cone, I love how you can crunch it, but t the same time, it’s easier for the ice cream to drip, and you have to stay away of it.

For bowl, you need two hands to hold it. And if it’s a waffle bowl, it gets soggy.

So I’d call it a tie.

Coneeee

1 Like

I don’t mind both, but I think I’ll slightly lean more towards bowl because I get to eat more ice cream with it.

1 Like

True thoughh

1 Like

Ice-cream in bowl is rad
The only time I eat ice-cream with cone is when I buy Haagen Dazs

CONE IS THE BEST! FIGHT ME

Bowl with sprinkles and hot fudge and maybe some chocolate chip.

I got ice cream up my nose once when I ate it out of a cone. I thought my aunt was going to die of laughter.

Cone but ut depends on the flavour n taste

Bowl. :partying_face:

I eat icecream both in a bowl and in a cone. Why choose one over the other?

Everyone has their own preference.
Others don’t.

Of course, but I think both could just be enjoyed at different moments in someone’s life.

Fair. :star_struck:

:sparkles: waffle bowl :sparkles:

I haven’t had ice cream in one of those for so long lmao.

1 Like