If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

I procrastinate for weeks and then rush things in the last hour before the deadline.

1 Like

My dumb-ness

Make me 100 years old! Than I pass away from natural causes :partying_face:

~ Bump

I would also like to change the fact that I’m very lazy when it comes to drawing or artistic stuff.

1 Like

Change the fact that I can’t continue a conversation

Bump!

Well I know there’s a lot to change but the one thing I would like to change is just using my brain to its full ability and being able to exploit everything my body has to offer. I would also like to better control my emotions.

1 Like

I get angry easily and I guess I seem mean.

I get way too angry and worked up when something riles me up. When this happens I do what I think is right in the moment, but just makes everything worse.

Nothing! Literally nothing. I’m trying to take deep breaths and just step away when I get angry but it’s not working out.

1 Like

I wish I wouldn’t let people step over me. Sometime’s I’m too nice, and people really take that for granted. I end up just hurting myself because they’ve taken something from me when all I’ve ever done was be nice to them.

2 Likes

My personality. It’s so bland and I feel like I joke around too much and I’m a little mean- I’m trying to change that though

I know it probably doesn’t mean much, but I think that your personality is eyemazing :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Aw, that’s so sweet :pleading_face: Tysm. Your personality is more eyemazing. I’ve been a little angry with myself, but you’ve just made my day, so thank you for that.

1 Like

Thanks my personality isn’t eyemazing but I’m too tired to argue about it so I’ll just agree :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
You made my day too by telling me that I made yours :pleading_face::green_heart: and I’m sure that there’s no reason for you to be angry with yourself, you’re a great person :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Yes I want to change something about me. I need to stop being lazy. I need to turn my thoughts into actions, create something new and finish the stories I started to write long ago with a nice ending and my laziness is keeping me away from that

1 Like

Is there a thing that you would like to change about yourself?

There’s not one single thing that I would like to change about myself. But if I had to choose something it would be to not procrastinate as much, to be a little bit more driven/motivated.

Why would you like to change that one thing?

I have lots of time but it feels like I don’t use it efficiently enough. It kind of feel like I’m wasting my time. I know that I could do a lot more for the forums and do much better in school if I put in the time. Instead I just sit doing nothing productive at all for hours. I have time to do stuff but I just waste it.

What is stopping you from changing it?

I don’t know… Laziness? Not enough motivation? Stress? Hard to prioritize what to do first, what is most important? Ugh…

1 Like

Stop procrastinating and being lazy, because it really affects my grades :sweat_smile::rose::two_hearts:

1 Like

Get skin that doesn’t burn so easily in the sun, it’s annoying and it hurts :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

1 Like

my skin always burns so easily and my brother’s doesn’t it’s just not fair :pleading_face:

1 Like

One thing? My shyness!
I like people and I want to make friends but that is stopping me. I don’t like to speak up because I feel nervous for some reason. It doesn’t make things hard for me just with people but also with education. When I’m in class and I know something or want to say something I just can’t.

2 months of inactivity! :wink: