If you could live the life of a certain character in a book, who would you choose to be?

There are so many characters with interesting lives and it’s really hard to pick! I think I would go with Hermione Granger. She just gets the best of both worlds. She is a muggle born witch, has some cool friends and gets to do magic. I mean, who wouldn’t want to go to Hogwarts?? Plus she can enjoy her normal life with her muggle parents!

What about you, @Bookworms?

4 Likes

probably a character with a boring life, a lot of characters have really bad or dramatic lives i wouldn’t want

Hmmmm, my obvious answer would be Hermione as well. As you said best of both worlds. However, I am not sure if I would actually pick the wizarding world to live in even tho I am a major fan, there is just a lot of darkness and grief, it would probably make me even more depressed. But I wouldn’t know what else to pick so I guess Hermione it is…

I’d be Tinkerbell from Peter Pan

JOHN H. WATSON

1 Like

i would certainly not want to be sherlock :joy:

1 Like

No i would like to watch Sherlock solve cases and enjoy him pulling my leg all day

1 Like

sounds like a very interesting life to lead :thinking:

1 Like

It’ll be a dream come true. I’m legit crazy about Sherlock

1 Like

I, not sure. Probably Emma from MPHFPC

hmmmm
idk
some badass protagonist girlie

PERCY JACKSONNNN
And Luna from Reign of Shadows 'cause she gets to fall in love with a hansum man :ok_hand:

@Bookworms Who would you want to be?

1 Like

Lucy from The hating game
Hot boyfriend, good job, strawberry farm… yes

1 Like

Umm… the cat from Cat in the Hat. Haha

1 Like

Probably Annabeth Chase… Cause why?! percy jackson drinking GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Also wouldn’t mind being someone from a zombie apocalypse setting, those books are usually pretty exciting.

2 Likes

Hahaha. Why not Percy?

1 Like

Exactly.

2 Likes

Percy goes through some stuff I would rather not go through. Also Anna has some pretty underrated adventures.

2 Likes

Good point.

1 Like