If you had a kid, what's the most important thing you would teach them?🦋

How to stand up for yourself while not being rude. I would like them to understand when the limit is before they’re being taken advantage of, without being “rude” or “overdramatic”. Too many people get pushed around and learn to “deal with it” because of what their parents taught them, as many parents object anything their kids say as “disrespect”. Don’t do that, that’s setting your child up for failure and for them taking sh!t from everyone and allowing themselves to get pushed over

3 Likes

To be respectful and be humble…
Sighz Idk man cuz I don’t even want kids. so it’s difficult.
but @AS007 my son what do you think? give me grand children/ :wink:

3 Likes

Manners… manners, manners, manners :sweat_smile: :joy:

Omg kids are scary ok like look at my younger sister she is :exploding_head::dagger::drop_of_blood:
But yeah if someone still forcefully left me with a kid, I think I would teach him/her to be disciplined… :thinking:

Omg I remember this time I adopted Choco and Secretz before they went their separate ways by Choco becoming aunt Kiwi’s ex-wife and Secretz becoming ex-stepdad… so I think they are still legally your grandchildren :thinking::relaxed:

3 Likes

…ok :upside_down_face::blush:

2 Likes

What a crazy fambam that is, :grinning::clap:t5:

2 Likes

OMG I READ THAT AS FANTA And like its been 3737828 years since I have had a fanta :sob:

2 Likes

If I have a kid, I would name him as Fanta and teach him to pull off Fanta heists all around the world so when one day the nations ban the supply of carbonated drinks due to increased amounts of carbon dioxide in them, I can sell those Fanta bottles in exorbitantly high prices because monopoly is financial version of dictatorship :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::blush:

I need to sleep sm ;-;

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::skull: hhahaha I shall give you fanta and then you’ll have fanta kids.

2 Likes

Wow, your so intellectually Interesting and your point of views are top tier at the advance stages of life… I really admire your intelligence. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::blush:
Yes sleep after a long catastrophic day

1 Like

I don’t understand what I wrote either :sob::sob:
LMAOOO

Any law, moral, ideology is subjective. There is no right answer to anything, it’s all about emotion and what pleases the human brain. Nothing is real unless you make it to be.

(Speaking towards them) You are the center of the universe. Everything is about you. You have your own body, consciousness, therefore, it’s your life in which you are allowed to be the most interested in.

so in short, perception is reality

Sure, but a simple saying to “remember by” doesn’t really have the person who believes in such saying constantly understanding and processing the system constantly.

In easier terms, knowing something happens, or is a thing, without truly knowing why, it doesn’t really help, or create more room for further depth in understanding.

Like math, for example. You learn specifically in Algebra that in a type of problem where you find the number in place of the variable you have to do plenty of things, like distribute, combine like terms, multiply each sides, in which this case, knowing to do the same equation on the other side using the saying “monkey see, monkey do” doesn’t make you smart or really give you an understanding on why it works. There is no value in knowing how to do that unless you can give the reasons why it works, how it works, and the importance of doing that step. Because without that knowledge, you’re sort of gonna be f*cked when it comes to taking geometry class. You can apply that concept to anything in life.

That’s what I’m saying here. I think it’s important for any of my kids, and anyone really to understand that the why’s, and the systems behind anything and everything are extremely important. It’s not just remembering, “1+2=3” it’s knowing WHY combining 1 and 2 have an outcome of 3.

1 Like

well said

Closed due to inactivity