Impractical Outfit Designs for Women in Pop Culture

This is something that gets me so annoyed! When I see a female “warrior” or “knight” who has all her vital organs exposed because character designers would rather protect her lady parts (I’m realising now that I should have probably put this in the Restricted Section so that we could actually be a little more specific. I’ll see how it is on here, but I might change move this if it gets a little too much).

Like, your stomach. Your thighs. You’re gonna bleed out massively from those areas! But people obsess so much with making badass women look “sexy” that they forget to make the designs practical.

Please say I’m not the only one who’s sick of this!

13 Likes

Finally someone who agrees with me :laughing: I also just love how a “weak” armor in the game protects all body parts but a “strong” armor almost makes you naked. :laughing: once or twice is fun to see a armor like that but it’s not what you call realistic :laughing:

3 Likes

Some are so short you can almost see the private parts but we aren’t getting to much into that. It’s just weird to me. Like you are way less protected and if a sword or something hits you there that should hurt a lot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Tell me about it! And they can’t even say that the women are weaker then! If they can survive a whole war with an outfit that basically says “Hey there! Feel free to stab me!” then they’re probably more skilled than most of the men who are completely clad head to toe in armour

3 Likes

femalearmor4

Oh yeah this

2 Likes

I–
:clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4:

1 Like

I can’t really talk much. I play Blade and Soul after all and the designs are somewhat similar to this. :grimacing:

1 Like

Exactly but the weird thing is that if that are completely covered they can’t handle a single strike but the moment they wear their “super armor with extra nakedness” then they can handle fire

2 Likes

I love videogames.

They aren’t art :upside_down_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

7 Likes

How… How be?

3 Likes

Hate girls outfits in games…its always the most revealing stuff.

3 Likes

Same. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I think the best thing I’ve seen as of late has to be For Honor. Amazing female armour designs. Most of the women still looked feminine… if you were looking closely enough

3 Likes

IDK her stomach or right open in the high level armor. To me that would seem like an easy place to stab my enemy but apparently not everyone thinks like that :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m so going to do a post in the Restricted Section on Bo0b jiggle physics at some point

4 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Meanwhile playing Final Fantasy 14, like a true intellectual, they have their damn bellies covered

5 Likes

And she looks badass

3 Likes