Inauguration day!

I’m sorry :cry:

1 Like

Ah, natural causes. Now, my grandpa at 64 wasn’t natural.

1 Like

You guys should get an immortal leader like us

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss~

but still man idk if he could finish this one, nevermind two terms

I’m still not American :’)

BUT AHAHA YEAH Elizabeth just refuses to die lmaoo
If we have a nuclear war she’ll survive it for sure I mean

Anyways we got the Justin Trudeau and he’s like forty or something so we’re good for a couple decades unless we elect some dude else

3 Likes

Are you kidding me? You guys have the sexiest prime minister alive, what’s not to like?

3 Likes

drools

3 Likes

SKIWKSMLC OMG :joy::joy::joy: the way I LAUGHEd LMAO
bye this reminds me of the beginning of quarantine, they posted a video of him for whatever reason an omG all the teenage girls were like “ok but why is he so hot” AND STOOPP AHAHA

you should hear him speak french tho it’s just AH TO DIE FOR also I’m just biased with how beautiful french sounds lmaooo

but anyways I don’t really follow Canadian politics that closely (:full_moon_with_face::skull:) but there were many scandals with him, one being something about money or something and another saying he’s like planning things with china or something I don’t know how much of it is being twisted by the conservatives or what is happening but anwyays

4 Likes

I see potential.

I mean, I really hop this happens. It’s mean to say 'cause essentially I’m saying I hope he dies but at the same time, he’d be leaving to give the U.S an interesting step forward.

4 Likes

Canadia has elections?!

1 Like

I agree - why can’t Kamala be president?!

1 Like

Wdym-
It’s a democracy-

2 Likes

I mean GASP - if he dies, KAMALA WILL BE PRESIDENT
I never wanted anyone to die so badly in my life

1 Like

Ok, make room in your guest room. I’m moving to Canada.

2 Likes

:joy:

I have.

1 Like

who

1 Like

My little sister.

1 Like

She gave me ice cream today, so we’re good.

1 Like

:flushed:

1 Like