KA - HOUSE OF CAESAR || Sign-ups and Chat`

yup!

1 Like

Also, by Zodiac, do you mean Sun sign?
And can we only make characters for House of Caeser?

2 Likes

yes and yes (:

3 Likes

Ah thanks

1 Like

Quick question - Are all the characters supposed to be seniors or can they be younger??

4 Likes

Juniors and Seniors would be best tbh

4 Likes

so for age range, around 16-18?

3 Likes

oh! question: are we gonna have the relationship slides again?

4 Likes

lemme just rereserve now so I don’t forget :woman_with_probing_cane:t5:

I’m gonna probs bring back my 2, but I’ll redo them a little

4 Likes

Why does everyone post RPs im interested in when Im sleeping- I swear its a curse or smth

5 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Yup!

Yes!

Yayyyyy

Im sorry yall imma update the slides in a few hours. Im at muay thai so i shouldnt even be on my phone rn n its hard to type with handwraps lowkey LMFAO

2 Likes

Cool

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hmm… am contemplating joining… (pleading_face) Have read through the OP & thread and just have a couple of queries…

How come there are four houses but reserves are only for the House of Caesar?
I spotted in the FCs that there’s a life status. Does that mean characters can be killed by random selection or will it only depend on the actions/words of the RPer/character?
In the rules, I know you just copied FTD, but I was wondering about the RP setting. As you say Sex is allowed, however, given the age of the students, I just want to make sure things are legal and stuff. (wink)

4 Likes

one reserve please!
I would like a female (maybe 2 if possible, but one can be undefined, I do need to look up all the different genders tho because I am still learning about the LGBTQ+ community and different genders and a whole bunch of other things things ( I do not think I will ever fully know everything about it, but I’m doing my best! But in the meantime, please don’t hate me if I say something wrong! I just ask you kindly correct me so I can do my best to not make that mistake again))
I’m thinking maybe a head/near top chearleader
and a smart kid

2 Likes

Ahhhhh I wanna join cause i never got to beforeeee
okay just… lemme find some character inspo

4 Likes

I’m vibing with how casually threatening these two words are XD

I wanna reserve 2 but idk the current ratios so rn i can’t decide

5 Likes

Because each house will have their own rp if we make it to that. I only want to focus on House Caesar n not split up characters cause its easier for plot n i feel like it will help it last.

Both. But i dont expect a lot of characters if any to die tbh

I mean a lot of characters will be 17/18 n thats the age of consent where I am but if thats against rp rules i can take it out lol

5 Likes

ohhh I did not process that when I first read the thing

1 Like

Sounds good but pls keep it balanced! One female and a non gender conforming character but if you make another female balance it out with another non conforming character or male!

1 Like