Ladies Be Careful

Alright, ladies, yall please be careful when you are walking alone. I REPEAT, be careful when your walking alone. -.-

17 Likes

Being careful ain’t stopped a certain person from doing you-know-what to me, but ok.

Even being careful doesn’t guarantee safety. I honestly could care less

3 Likes

Very true. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

But I get your point, because there’s a bunch of twisted people out here nowadays.

2 Likes

Mhm, gross ppl…

1 Like

I always keep pepper sprays with me in case anyone messes with me so I’m good.

1 Like

I need one.

1 Like

You can get them online. This is very effective!

2 Likes

:scream::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol when I got it out of my bag, my cat got scared because he thought I would spray it at him. That is common sense to not do that to him because that would be classed as animal abuse.

1 Like

yep, animal cruelty.

1 Like

I love my cat too much to mistreat him. Animals in general can sense who is good and bad.

But anyway, I have a panic alarm which can deafen the ones that mess with you.

1 Like

Questrion.

Alright, u walking downt o a shop to get a snack, then a guy comes up to you saying, hi, and then you thought u know the guy before, but then you don’t.

So, you get your snack, then the guy ask ya for ya name and where ya work and can have ya phone #.

Then u like:

1. I dont know
  2. Nickname “Shelly”
  3. I work upstairs.

Fair enough? LOL

I get that! And we should all definitely be careful! Although it’s so annoying that we have to make it seem like it’s the victim’s fault in situations like this. We should all be able to walk around without being attacked. I hate the way the world is at the moment!

12 Likes

That happen to me today, I hate it when men does tht. Plus, he looked like he was in his 30s…wth.

4 Likes

srs…need to change. BIG TIME.

2 Likes

Does it really work?

3 Likes

It does if you spray it at the person and it stays on their face for a week. It’s this gel spray.

2 Likes

I also suggest that when these things happen, never keep silent. I learned that the hard way.

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like