Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

Gaston didn’t seem amused by the whole situation. Aphro was so easily distracted by the mere thought of Ares. As if she didn’t know, he would never come back. It was the thought that prompted Gaston to keep coming here. He knew no one would replace him. After all, he was the best.

He hadn’t even had time to put his shirt on when Aphro dragged him back to bed. Gaston was very skillfully hiding his titillation about this situation. After all, she wasn’t the only one who was throwing herself at him like that. One begins to get used to it. “Of course, I’m not jealous.” He grunted. “I have nothing to be envious of” He tensed his muscles, making them seem even more chiseled.

Gaston laughed in his chocolate baritone. He leaned towards her neck, placing his warm hand on her bare waist. “Don’t I always look hot,” Gaston panted, moving his hand in circular motions. He stayed that way for a moment longer until he pushed away from her, leaving her in want for more. He knew so.

He lay down on the bed, a devilish smile began to appear on his face, “You have to try very hard for me to forgive you.”

@elixr ~ Aphrodite Florakis

I’m really bad at that. dbhfshbjghs
Also, I think that after your post we should do a time skip or take it to the PM.

2 Likes

Marcel Lefou

December 1st

Lefou knew that something related to her favorite books would probably be the best gift, but it was clear how Gaston did not agree. Lefou looked down for a moment as he listened to Gaston, pausing to think, but before he could say anything further, Gaston led him further, and suddenly stopped. He grabbed Lefou’s shoulders, and leaned down where they could look each other in the eyes. Discomforted slightly by the shake, Lefou listened to his friend’s plan. “Well that’s an idea.” He paused slightly. “But Gaston, its just an idea, but if her gift is related to her books like I said… then every time she reads them, she’ll think of you. How you put her wants first. How even though you don’t like how much she reads, you were thinking about her, so every time, she’ll think of you. A fairytale romance, with you as the Prince Charming just for her. She wouldn’t be able to not think of you when she reads.” Lefou paused once again. “Or I could find out just what her perfect gift would be, so you could get her exactly what she wants most.”

@sunflower.flow - Gaston

2 Likes

Previous day - December 1st

“Hm,” Gaston grunted, frowning his brown eyebrows. LeFou’s idea wasn’t that stupid after all. Perhaps he could actually use Belle’s books as a positive aspect of their marriage. Change their function. Gaston nodded, “Maybe… you’re right.” He praised him with a reluctant smile. He still wished he had come up with the idea.

The concept that Gaston would make Belle fall in love with him, thanks to these horrible books, was quite exciting. What a well thought-out plan. The fact that Gaston would become even closer to her made him feel even more confident. His friend introduced it to him in such a well manner that Gaston’s eyes flashed with passion. The man puffed his chest forward. “Very well. LeFou, pick a book then. Just make it a good choice,” he warned, “Belle is supposed to remember me positively.”

And so they continued walking, Gaston with a smile of undisguised satisfaction as he told himself that he had come up with the gift… or at best, inspired LeFou. The snow under Gaston’s boots crackled to the beat of the Christmas music played from the shops’ loudspeakers. And perhaps it was the magical atmosphere or the particularly good humor, but Gaston did something he did very rarely. “And you, my friend?” he asked. “What are your gift plans?” and it was rather unusual as he was rarely interested in LeFou’s exploits.

@Littlefeets ~ Marcel LeFou

2 Likes

Belle Legume
~ Previous Day ~

“It’s okay, Mrs. LeGume,”
Belle brushed the hair from her face giving an apologetic smile. Probably one of the last things he needed to do today so thankfully she didn’t screw anything up. She grabbed her keys off of the ground, lightly dusting them off as they feel in a small dirt pile. So many things were to happen today, asides from the previous renovations that is. More books were to come in stock and she had to meet up with Gaston considering she hasn’t seen him since this morning. Belle has been quite distant lately… for personal reasons.

*“I’m not in a hurry, I was just going back to the police station. We’re working on the case of the disappearances. To take a break from it, I wanted to grab some…coffee. But that’s okay, caffeine isn’t that healthy after all, is it?" *
She nodded with a small frown,"Yes, I have heard about the cases. It is terrible, I’m sorry that you have to work on them. I can only imagine how hard it is."Belle spoke softly, her sleepiness getting to her. it was truly a hard case, she has no idea how any of the officers are still emotionally able to do it. She glanced down at the coffee on the ground and bit the inside of her cheek,“Ah, yes. Not too healthy, but quite delicious if you ask me,” Belle laughed and gestured towards the coffee shop. “I owe you a cup of coffee. As I did ruin yours.”

“Why are you in such a hurry? Work, I guess…“Can I accompany you? If you don’t mind, of course…I’ll make sure you don’t run into anyone else. I was supposed to go to your bookstore, anyway. I wanted to buy some books. For gifts.”
Belle tilted her head to the side, giving a soft smile,“Yes, always work. I love it though even if I have to wake up terribly early for it. Of course you can. We are in the middle of adding a small coffee part here anyways. So that the people don’t have to always leave.” She told him with a shrug of her shoulders. She has been thinking about the addition for a while now. It was only added about a week or two ago,“I do appreciate the lookout though,”

@sunflower.flow ~ Arthur Hugh Hook

1 Like

“Wipe that frown off your face!” she pouted and slowly began fondling his messy, dark brown curls. She eventually started playing with his hair, though she knew that it would annoy him even more. But she didn’t care. All she wanted was to play with his soft curls. It was a bit relaxing. She also wanted to know what conditioner he used (probably the branded, expensive one) because DAYUM! THAT HAIR WAS FINE AS FXCK (just like him).

“If you have nothing to be envious of, why are you looking so… agitated?” she asked, wanting to tease him more. “Have you, perhaps, fallen for me?” she wouldn’t be surprised at this point. They’ve been spending a lot of time together these days… doing very steamy and intimate activities (going to the sauna, obviously). And mainly, who couldn’t help but fall for the beauteous Goddess Aphrodite? No one, of course. She knew not to get involved with Gaston. He was just… too much! She didn’t want Belle marching up to her door and slapping her in the face. Aphro has had her fair share of angry wives (and husbands). But, she got an adrenaline rush whenever she was with win. And who doesn’t like that?

She let out a quiet gasp as his warm hand moved to her waist. “You do…” she said in a low voice, slowly closing her eyes, expecting him to continue, not to push her away! “You have to try very hard for me to forgive you.” “Oh, come on.” she quietly muttered under her breath, so quiet he couldn’t hear it. She was starting to get irritated now. He was making her work too hard for him. (Was he really worth it??) But she was too incited to care right now. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. “I’m ready to do anything you want me to…” she paused for a moment before whispering, "Anything~"

TIME SKIPETH - YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

Aphrodite was laying on the bed, clearly looking exhausted (hehe, I wonder why). She turned over to Gaston to see him not very tired. She wondered how, because – according to her – the things they did were pretty intense. “Mm… how’re you feeling?” she asked, moving closer and resting on his big, muscular chest. It wasn’t very comfortable, but eh… She really needed to be with someone, right now. It was really difficult with Ares not being by her side. She had gotten so used to him being around her all the time, that she felt plain. Something was missing… Everything was boring without him. Even modelling. It wasn’t exciting to pose with all the extravagant clothes and make-up without him cheering for her. Honestly, he was #husbandgoals. May everyone get a husband like him…

@SUNFLOWER.FLOW ~ TON-TON
// ME WANTS AN ARES WAHHHHH

1 Like

After I turned the corner, I changed into a bird and flew towards the edge of the building next to me. Minutes later a group of three guys followed frantically looking for me. “Where did that little pest go?!” one of them called out.

That was my cue to leave and I flew off, but with the injured those guys just gave me, flying did hurt and with the cold wind trying to blow me away, I needed to find shelter somewhere close before another blizzard arrived. I flew around and my eyes fell on the apartment I was at yesterday. why not, he seems gullible enough to help me - I thought and landed at the window before using my beak to tick on the glass.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I had been writing when I heard taping at the window and I smiled when I saw a black crow with that special sparkle in his eyes. I knew it was Genosta. I hurried and opened the window for him when I saw that he was hurt. “Sh-t what happened to you?” I ask as I retrieved the first aid kit from under my sink. I was actually kind of worried about him but surprised he would show up here. I didn’t think I had made that kind of impression on him the other day. Based on how the conversation between us had ended I fully expected to never even see him again.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I changed back as soon as I entered the building. I let out a sour chuckle as I set down on the couch. “I bumbed into someone who took it the wrong way” I shrugged. “They started beating me so I booked it but flying with this weather and those type of people outside isn’t the best” I said. “Sorry for crashing here, you were the closest thing at the moment” I explained and saw he grabbed the first air kid. “Don’t worry, I can take a hit like this” I reassured him and chuckled again. “to be fair, I also stole the keys of his car as a crow which had some drugs in it that gave me a bit of money, but he must have been in in a bad mood” I chuckled. “Not that he knew I was that same crow but ah well” I added with a shrug.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I sigh in relief and put my first aid kit away. “So in other words you started it.” I say as I sigh and sit by him. “Are you really sure you are alright?” I grabbed him a blanket he was covered in snow. “Maybe you should go shower so you can warm up and clean up some.” I say as I smile and make us hot drinks. “Genosta I told you people could tell you apart from other crows if they tried.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrugged. “Maybe but not really,” I said nonchalantly and took the blanket. it was soft.

“No, you can because you know I can change, no one is going to think that bird is this random guy on the street” I point out as I took the hot drink. “Also, I don’t have a home remember,” I said confused why he suggested I should take a shower. Maybe he forgot I don’t have a home - thought and shrugged.
@bpalmer

I’m going to do this one to make @sunflower.flow happy but…

ROOMMATES, ROOMMATES ROOMMATES :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3: :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Archer
I shrug when I hear him tell me I can only tell it is him in crow form because I know. Maybe he was right. I hadn’t known he didn’t have a home until he just now said it. “Genosta you didn’t tell me before you were homeless.” I say as I sigh and think as I bite my lip. "Well since you have now brought the fact that you are homeless to my attention I can not in good conscience just let you walk away again. Or well fly away again in your case. “Would you like to stay here. I mean the apartment is only one bedroom but I think I could manage to make it work. I don’t like the thought of you out on the street without a roof over your head.” I say as I sigh and sip my tea. “Ill get some clean clothes for you go take a shower warm up and clean up. Even if you don’t want to stay here permanently you are staying tonight. And do not argue with me on that one.” I set my tea down and walk back to the small kitchen. “Ill make a decent dinner while you clean up. Anything you don’t or can’t eat?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I raised my eyebrow. “I’m pretty sure I told you that I live as a bird most of the time, no rent, no need for extreme food, so it’s no big deal” I said with a shrug. though having a warm place to stay wouldn’t be so bad - I added while I unconciously snuggled deeper into the blanket. “I don’t need much, I can sleep as a bird you know” I added while he was trying to figure out how to fit me in here.

I then let out a sigh of defeat. I got up and turned to Archer. “I just have one rule, do not, under any circumstances walk in on me while I shower or change” I said sternly. “Am I clear on that?” I asked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I smile when I hear him give in. “I would have never even if you wouldn’t have told me.” I nod and bit my lip thinking. “You don’t have to stay here in bird form. Im sure that its not comfortable to always be a bit and you seem to like my blanket. We can use the pull out bed in the couch and ill find my extra bedding for you.” I was happy he had agreed to stay I though he deserved a roof over his head and a place to relax at the end of the day. “Ok and my only rule is don’t bring people over without telling me first.” I was still so happy he was staying I thought it might give me a chance to get to know him better and maybe gain more of his trust.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I started to chuckle. “Oh it has its perks being a bird, my feathers feel about the same as being in this blanket, but as a human, I usually don’t get that luxury” I explain. “Besides, I haven’t slept as a human since…uhm…for a very long time” I tell him before I started to laugh. “Do you really think I have anyone close enough for me to bring over?” I asked. “My closest safe haven today was the guy I met yesterday” I point out dryly.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I giggle. “Well fair enough I guess go get cleaned up Ill get you some clothes and set them right inside the bathroom door.” I say as I head to my room I find a sweatshirt that I had that was similar to what he had on as well as I pair of pants I thought might fit him and a plain gray t-shirt. “Here. Go clan and warm up Ill make dinner and then we can just relax for tonight.” I smile at him pushing my hair out of my face.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I nodded and took the clothes before getting up. “Thanks” I said briefly and walked into the bathroom. there I locked the door and made sure it was locked well before starting to change. The last thing I removed was my mask, something I haven’t done in a very long time. My skin is detiriating and turned black around my eyes and cheeks. the burned skin left it looking almost rotten or infected, but that was just how I looked after coming back and it’s something I had to live with for who knows how long. it’s why I didn’t like showing my face, it was hideous and even I felt sick after seeing it. I looked like someone who was on the brink of death after getting burned alive and now my body is just slowly dying one piece of face at a time.

The black spots had grown quite a lot since the last time and I knew it showed how long I had to live. I’ve already died once, of course I should have a limited time - I thought before pulling my gaze of the mirror and entering the shower. I closed my eyes and let the water flow ever me while I took in the sensation of something I rarely got to do.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
I began cooking as he showered. I was making a pasta dish simple but filling. It was something I new well. I began by boiling the noodles. As they were boiling I went to find bedding to put on the couch for Genosta. I wanted him to feel welcome and at home here. I pulled the couch out into a bed and covered it in a dark green soft sheet with two pillows on top as well as the blanket he had previously been cuddled in and a quilt incase he were to get cold. After finishing the bed I returned to the kitchen to keep cooking. I made a sauce for our past and buttered some bred that I sprinkled with cheese and tossed in the small oven. I assumed Genosta had locked the bathroom door but I had forgotten to tell him he could use anything in the bathroom he needed. “Genosta you can help yourself to anything in the bathroom, that you might need.” I say in a soft yell as I finish up cooking.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Yoo” I just responded before continuing a little longer before I got out and I put my mask back on. As I changed into the clothes Archer had prepared for me, I noticed I did have some ugly bruises but the clothes would be able to cover them.

I then walked out and sat down on the now bed couch. I laid down with a sigh. “You know you’re too accepting on this, right?” I asked.

@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Accepting on what?” I ask as I get two mismatched plates out of an upper cupboard. I set both plates on the counter and pulled some cheese out of the small refrigerator. I followed this up by retrieving silverware from a nearly empty drawer. “I take it you enjoyed your shower and you are enjoying the bed I put together for you.” I say as I laugh and start to make my plate. “Help yourself.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Shower was okay, bed, I need to get used to,” I said honestly before getting up to grab the food. “I meant accepting someone into your house, it’s dangerous you know,” I said. “You never know who you allow into your safe place and what they do. People aren’t good you know, no one is angelically nice, we’re all toxic in a way” I explained and took a bite.
@bpalmer

1 Like