Las Levendas REBOOT - Offical Thread

“Shower was okay, bed, I need to get used to,” I said honestly before getting up to grab the food. “I meant accepting someone into your house, it’s dangerous you know,” I said. “You never know who you allow into your safe place and what they do. People aren’t good you know, no one is angelically nice, we’re all toxic in a way” I explained and took a bite.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Its you im not too concerned your here.” I say as I shrug. “But here we go with you and your pessimism again.” I say as I smile. “Genosta if I thought you were any kind of threat to me I wouldn’t have offered you to stay. I have pretty good intuition about people too so don’t worry this isn’t like this is something I do often.” I say as I sit at the counter and eat. “Unless you are going to like try and kill me in my sleep or something completely unexpected I feel pretty safe with you so don’t worry. Also what do you want me to do kick you out because it really sounds like you want me to kick you out right now.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrug. “I have my reasons, okay” I just said with a sigh. “Besides, you don’t have to do anything, I’m just trying to give something back for letting me crash here” I added. “I’m not going to try and kill you, you’re still of use to me” I then tell him with a light joking tone. “I just want you to be careful” I then said softly.
@bpalmer
:pleading_face:

1 Like

Archer
I smiled as I sat eating. “Ok fine and like I said I trust you so like you said you aren’t going to kill me in my sleep or something your welcome here.” I kept eating as I waited for him to get his food. I smile when I hear the sincerity in his voice when he says he just wanted me to be careful. “I will be careful.” I slide over so he can sit at the counter with me if he wants.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I sat down next to him but didn’t address anything of it. “I just don’t understand why you trust me,” I said. “It just doesn’t make sense,” I said and put my plate away. “But forget it, it’s just my pessimism again I guess,” I said and walked off to the bed. No one trusts me - I thought to myself. Something about this guy was messing with my head and I didn’t know what.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Genosta come back and eat first please.” I say as I worry seeing his reactions. “I trust you because you haven’t given me a reason not to and I like talking to you and being with you. You just make me smile ok.” I say as I sigh and lay out on my counter. “Genosta please come back.”

@Meekepeek

1 Like

“Don’t worry, I’m just not a big eater” I reassured him. “Besides I only moved like 5 steps” I point out. “And I need to get moving on getting used to this bed, because it’s going to take a while” I explain and lay down. “it feels weird” I added.
@bpalmer
We’re giving martha so much tea

1 Like

Archer
“You can eat in bed but please eat a little of something if your just uncomfortable eating in front of me I can leave the food out for you later just rinse the pans out and put them in the sink.” I sit up and smile watching him lay in bed. “Yeah I know my apartment is small but is there anything I can do for you to help you get used to sleeping in a bed?”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“I just told you I don’t eat much. A bird stomach or something” I said with shrug. “Also, no I don’t need anything, just takes time,” I said and sighed. “Just to be sure, you really don’t mind me crashing here?” I asked.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“No Genosta I don’t mind you living here at all. Im actually glad you agreed to it.” I say as I turn to face him as I finished eating. “I know you don’t like getting all personal but what do you plan to do with the rest of your life. You know like you didn’t even have a place to live before today… so like what do you want to do with the time you have?” I ask as I and think about the question myself. I knew I wanted a better job more stability and a better place to live the standard dreams of every poor kid but it was more family matter and relationships that I didn’t know where I saw myself in the future.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shrugged. “I have no plans, I learned to live by the day instead of dream for a future. I used to have plans for the future but I’ve learned that your life can end before that” I said. “I then started thinking to make sure I live a life to be remembered for by helping other, but then wondered why I would spend my life for others that will shove you away when they don’t need you or when you’re in their way. People will take your life if it improves theirs so yeah, I make no plans. I just ended up here and I will see what comes on my path” I explained with a shrug.

I then looked at him. “Why don’t you tell me your wholesome dreams to give me some inspiration,” I asked with a grin
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Only if you share some of your old plans for the future even if you don’t have them any more.” I say as I finish my plate of pasta and grab the other piece of bread. “They are the general poor kid dreams stability and a better life. I don’t need anything fancy but I would like better than this apartment. As far as family and relationship plans go Ive never been good at those. I honestly don’t have much for friends and I never had a family I could remember so I still don’t know if like kids and family are something I want for myself or not.” I mumble the last part with bread in my mouth. “Now your turn less secrets and be more open please. Its not like im going to make fun of you or anything for anything you say. You have seen im a pretty accepting guy. So please open up some to me Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

“They weren’t that big really, just wanted to be the one who could take care of my father and sister, that’s all,” I said with a shrug. “no offence, but I won’t open up more, let’s just say that the closer I get to people, the more I expect them to drop me,” I said. “Saying things out loud makes you realize it’s real” I said. “Let’s just keep it that I envy you for not knowing your family,” I said. “It’s more of a blessing than you think” I added.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Previous day - December 1st

“Just because you have not heard of me does not mean I was not famous.” An unwavering smile adorned his face. “Besides, the question is where.” He noted. “I was a local New Orleans star. No wonder you do not know who I am,” he snickered. His laugh was remarkably genuine and inviting. It did not match his somewhat cut off nature.

Bill looked at Mikhael’s shoes or their initial lack of them. Just, then Mikhael noticed them at the bar. They did not look the best, but Bill held back from commenting. It was not his business, and he should not care.

Their voices harmonized as Bill joined the chorus. He sang lower than Mikhael to create this magical voice-blending. Craftsman and natural talent. Devil and Angel. He continued the next verse himself, adding even more jazzy flow to it. His face lit up with a smile, and the sparkles shone brightly in his eyes. Bill always loved to sing.

Bill’s singing for your consideration

@elixr ~ Mikhael Braun

1 Like

Archer
“They left you didn’t you that’s why you have such a hard time accepting people into your life.” I say as I sigh. “Im not going anywhere Genosta.” I say as I smile and come sit with him. “Genosta Im sorry that someone hurt you as deeply as they did but Im not leaving you and I won’t ever hurt you. I hate making promises because I have a hard time trusting them but I will never hurt you Genosta.”
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I shook my head. “I left” I said. “basically it’s like this: my mom was taken, I left and my father and half sister stayed behind. there’s one more person but I won’t talk about her” I said. “It’s not about you Archer, it’s…complicated, too much for anyone to understand” I said. “I don’t think you’ll be the one leaving, but I will” I added. “it’s how I deal with my problems, so don’t get offended when I do” I told him with a sigh.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Genosta you don’t have to tell me but I think I can understand .” I say as I sit with him and take a deep breath before I give him a hug. “Sorry if that hug crossed a line but you seemed like you needed it.” I mumbled as I smiled. I just wanted him to know I was a safe place and that I wanted to be here for him because he really seemed that he needed someone to be there for him.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I didn’t say anything for a while, then all of a sudden, I felt two arms around me and Archer hugged me. “Uhmm, what are you doing?” I asked dryly. “And why?” I also added. I never got hugged so this just felt awkward.
@bpalmer

1 Like

Archer
“Sorry I just thought you needed a hug,” I got up really embarrassed with how he reacted to me hugging him. “Well Im going to clean dinner up its in the refrigerator if you change your mind that your hungry.” I was now all awkward about what just happened.
@Meekepeek

1 Like

I looked at archer as he walked away and sighed. “don’t be, I appreciate the thought, I’m just not used to hugging” I explain and looked away. “can you tell me what it is that you’re so easy to have physical contact with people?” I asked
@bpalmer
my socially awkward baby :joy:

1 Like